FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/9 Album DLC - No Doubt - The Singles 1992-2003
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thetrout  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT album overall, with the notable exception of the hella sucky "Hella Good." The earlier tracks are a LOT better than the later ones though. I really wish they'd just released "Tragic Kingdom" as the full album instead of this singles collection. Oh well.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be intrigued to know why they missed out Trapped In A Box and New if they're calling it the singles collection album, but never mind.

I don't even care what the charts are like, I'll be getting the pack as soon as I can afford it because I love every single song on there, particularly Ex-Girlfriend... and it might even persuade the girls I live with to take up singing.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Kane40  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allright, vidz are uploading right now, I will update the links when they are done (X bass, cursing my slow upload speed ).

I got all the songs, but only played the ones I knew.
And sorry for the squeaky strumbar

saxuallyAPeasing wrote:
No Excuse Me Mr. videos yet? I was most excited for this song this week, but three or four others sound worthy of getting too. Wont go near the crappy pop No Doubt songs though.

I thought Npeaen had all the vidz. If not, I also recorded the guitar part, I can upload this too, if needed.

Excuse Me Mr. (X Guitar). Mine didn't get stuck in the processing hell (seems there are some that are stuck :x)

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008

Last edited by Kane40 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
soundbarrier4  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody on drums, buy Ex-Girlfriend. It's so awesome. Not really tough awesome, just awesome.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
Npeaen  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did upload every track, but Excuse me Mr. and Sunday Morning got caught in processing hell.

Localization Manager- MediaLocate
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
Starz007  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn about whether to buy this pack... They are really popular songs, but I'm not a huge fan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded three of them that I liked most cause I think everything past Tragic Kingdom is pretty much garbage compared to the older ska stuff. Below is just guitar.

Just a Girl - 99k 5 Star Sightread. Enjoyable song, fairly easy on guitar.

Excuse Me Mr. - 4 Star Sightread. Hardest song out of em all I think. It actually has a 5 star hard rating for band with everything else a 4, drums being a 5. Loved the guitar though didn't get a five star cause of the alt strumming chords threw me off at first and then messed them up at the end.

Spiderwebs - 99% 166,792 Gold Star Sightread. Just as fun as the World Tour version, though it's smidge less interesting due to some liberties that WT took I think along with not having the hammer on chords that WT has. Really fun to play though and probably my favorite.

Also I said the above stuff, though I like No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom, I'm not really a fun. Went with the ones I thought would have the funnger charts and cause I like two of the songs lol

Those are the only three I recommend cause everything else just seemed really dull and plus I thought No Doubt was terrible after Tragic Kingdom lol And just realized Sunday Morning was from Tragic Kingdom so I might grab it too.
ToradtheIdiot  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched most of Npeaen and Jarr3tt88's videos. Think I'll be going with Excuse Me Mr. and Spiderwebs for the fun, fast charts, Don't Speak and Underneath it All for crazy nostalgic slow song love, and maybe Ex-Girlfriend or Sunday Morning if one stays stuck in my head. Good week.
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, Alakaiser recommends Just a Girl. It's not WHOAMGHARD, but it's fairly fun on everything, in my opinion. I was playing those drums a fair deal during testing.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
Silent242  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now they need to give us Avenged Sevenfold's City of Evil album....

I would cream myself.
I would polish every member of hmx's shoes till my hands bled, and then realize i actually needed hands to play the songs on drums anyway, just to have one of their full albums on rb2.
this weeks dlc is good too though, brings back some good memories.
PleadtheFifth  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S MY LIFE!!!

DON'T YOU FORGET!!!

Love that song deffinitely picking it up

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only 1 who doesn't like this band? Im sick of this crappy DLC 2 weeks in a row. Can they give us some good stuff like the rust in peace album or something?
PleadtheFifth  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fm20000 wrote:
Am I the only 1 who doesn't like this band? Im sick of this crappy DLC 2 weeks in a row. Can they give us some good stuff like the rust in peace album or something?

No offense but variety is what Rock band is about, and what it should be about. A lot of people would lose interest if it were all metal, thats what this week and next week are about: Appealing to more people.

Also Children of Bodom got out last week, so you still got you're metal in last week.

IMO we've had plenty of metal, adding other stuff in there makes me twice as happy.

Also, adding to my earlier post "Hella Good" is awesome, I had heard it but didn't know the name or who it was by.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PleadtheFifth wrote:
fm20000 wrote:

No offense but variety is what Rock band is about, and what it should be about. A lot of people would lose interest if it were all metal, thats what this week and next week are about: Appealing to more people.

Also Children of Bodom got out last week, so you still got you're metal in last week.

IMO we've had plenty of metal, adding other stuff in there makes me twice as happy.

Also, adding to my earlier post "Hella Good" is awesome, I had heard it but didn't know the name or who it was by.

What's next week's DLC?
fUNC  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fm20000 wrote:
PleadtheFifth wrote:
fm20000 wrote:

What's next week's DLC?

Country 5-pack. Might be something else too.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: