FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Deschain - RB4 Guitar: 49 FCs, 12.5 mil
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deschain  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/20
350 FCs! Awesome. Would have finished out the Queen pack today if I hadn't been so demoralized by the most retarded -1 EVER on One Vision. Broke top 30 on RB2 360, finally got a sweet full band going, learned how to path, and my birthday's in a week! I'll probably do something Rb related, even if only play with the band.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that One Vision should have been tier higher than I Want It All (based on the fact that my sightread of the first One Vision solo was 57%, and I FCed two of the I Want It All solos my first attempt).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
MusketWarrior  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still maintain that you are, in fact, a beast.
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11/28
Picked up the Lego Rock Band Imports, got 33/45 FCs so far, and I've gotta say, WHAT THE HELL PINK. RIDICULOUS. Some various DLC was accomplished, and I'm pretty happy I got the solo of Kickstart My Heart on sightread. I'm sooooooo close to More Than Meets The Eye, it's literally one ascending trip that gives me trouble every time.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
11/28
Picked up the Lego Rock Band Imports, got 33/45 FCs so far, and I've gotta say, WHAT THE HELL PINK. RIDICULOUS. Some various DLC was accomplished, and I'm pretty happy I got the solo of Kickstart My Heart on sightread. I'm sooooooo close to More Than Meets The Eye, it's literally one ascending trip that gives me trouble every time.

Heh, yeah, that one part of So What is a pain in the butt. I'm not sure if that's my roughest section so far or the one part of Tick Tick Boom is. Why not play them in Lego rather than on RB2?
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Heh, yeah, that one part of So What is a pain in the butt. I'm not sure if that's my roughest section so far or the one part of Tick Tick Boom is. Why not play them in Lego rather than on RB2?

Funny enough, I got that weird part in Tick Tick Boom on my sightread, but so far have been unable to replicate the feat. It's a bangin' song, though, so I'm ok with it.

As for playing them in RB, let's just say I never got my hands on the LRB disc. Although I am planning on getting some local players together to storm the LRB leaderboards. We'll hopefully be 1st by default.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

Funny enough, I got that weird part in Tick Tick Boom on my sightread, but so far have been unable to replicate the feat. It's a bangin' song, though, so I'm ok with it.

As for playing them in RB, let's just say I never got my hands on the LRB disc. Although I am planning on getting some local players together to storm the LRB leaderboards. We'll hopefully be 1st by default.

I think "1st by default" is something that mostly requires people management for this game, sadly, because of the lack of online anything. I figure either the Texas camp or the Arizona camp will storm it sooner or later. Perhaps after the DLC rivalry, I'll start putting together a Lego Export band or something :-)
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Perhaps after the DLC rivalry, I'll start putting together a Lego Export band or something :-)

If such is the case, I would love to be in on guitar. Although if you find somebody who can handle So What, Monster, Tick Tick Boom and the like, I'd be just fine with bass.
Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2/25

YEAH. Two more off the album I can FC without really working at it, though I'm pretty sure my WTar's strumbar is becoming untrustworthy. Luckily Squirrel is fixing my two wired LPs, and I'll be getting those back soon. Will go back to attempt some more on-disc FCs at that point.
FurySH  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on TNP!

Deschain  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurySH wrote:
congrats on TNP!

Thanks, it was my initial favorite song out of Rust In Peace, so it was great to get the FC.

5/4
I was really looking forward to this song kicking my ass, a female Constant Motion solo D. But, alas!

Also, I FC'd Welcome To The Neighborhood!!!! The B BO YO chord change was apparently the one I could never hit, because I've literally been trying to hit this song for like a year now, it's almost embarrassing. It does make Tiers 1-4 FC'd, though, so that's awesome. Also got a 100% overstrum in Painkiller solo 1, so for some reason that makes me think I could go back and FC. Just not looking forward to the grinding of such a monster song.

Let's see, what else...being flown out to Miami in June to compete in the Harrah's qualifier, there will also be a Guinness guy there since I/the band will be attempting a couple RB records. We'll see if we actually do it, of course I'll probably post here if we do.
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I FCed bass, so we rock! (yeah but most of that is you, great job with guitar )
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/17
FGFC'd LRB on bass in about 3 days, then went back to guitar and picked up So What and Naive. HUGE thanks again to Squirrel for fixing my wired LPs. Unfortunately, awesome guitars do not make up for my inability to strum worth a damn, and after an overstrum on Monster, I've been unable to 100% the solo again. Will try again whenever I can approach the song calmly .

In the meantime, lots of things going on this summer! Figured I'd make it a bit busier by becoming a multi-instrumentalist, with a much more tangible goal of 60,000,000 points for on-disc. Guitar and bass are already taken care of, but I need to work on drums a lot, in addition to playing vocals at all. I've always avoided it, but then realized it's about a quarter of the RB experience I'm missing out on, and why shouldn't I be enjoying it? To that end, I've been re-doing the drums for as many GS as possible (I'm too inconsistent to FC anything), and will dip into vocals soon.

Goals for Summer 2010:
-Become a proficient multi-instrumentalist
-60,000,000 for RB2 On-Disc

Guitar Score: 15,397,000
Bass Score: 13,215,000
Drums Score: 11,785,000
Vocals Score: 0
Total: 40,397,000
Deschain  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6/29
I probably had like 6 or 7 songs gold-starred on drums when I started the summer, but now I'm up to 62! 90% of my 100% are overhits, but I actually managed a couple FCs. Trying out drum squeezes a little bit, succeeded on One Step Closer, but also missed, basically negating the squeezes. Haven't finished the setlist yet, but I've already increased my overall drum score by 1,353,000 points. Recently moved, so that puts a damper in finding a good time and place (and TV) to work on gold-starring the latest songs, because they're all just getting harder.

I still haven't touched vocals much, but that's mainly due to me wanting to post only FCs, and apart from Pretend We're Dead (which took about an hour) I've only FC'd E-Pro on vocals. Which took about two days...
It's interesting to work on vocals since they're so radically different from the other instruments. I never realized how little control I actually had over my own voice, and I'm managing breathing a little better. I do zero lyrics right now since I instantly lose combo when pronunciation is introduced, and it just sounds like some lazy choir member going through the motions of a song with no emotion.

I'm getting closer to my goal, and pretty soon I'll even be able to get my name on the all-instrument leaderboards in the rivalry forum.

Former Total: 40,397,000
Guitar +3000 (<--Rock'N Me, from leagues)
Drums +1,353,000
Vocals +464,000
Current Total: 42,217,000

Wrapping it up, here are some sweet FCs from leagues!

Gio  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you won't really care or this doesnt mean much but Empire of Gun and Vengeance is Mine.Those are two absolutely incredible FC's.I'm really disappointed that no one else had said Congrats considering I was grinding this song for leagues as well and they were Not easy.Empire is an overstrumfest and Veangeance's solo is just But anyways Congrats Man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: