FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/2 DLC - European bands, Miranda Cosgrove, Naked Brothers!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: 12/2 DLC - European bands, Miranda Cosgrove, Naked Brothers! Reply with quote

This week's DLC features the following tracks, now up for score-tracking:

• Are You Dead Yet by Children of Bodom
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by hangar18), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Tutto E' Possibile by Finley
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by ???), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Hay Poco Rock N Roll by Platero y Tu
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by ???), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Tempted by Squeeze
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by ???), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by emptyset)

• Ready, Set, Go by Tokio Hotel

• Real World by All-American Rejects

• Headphones On by Miranda Cosgrove

• Body I Occupy by Naked Brothers Band

• I Don't Want to Go to School by Naked Brothers Band
The Miranda Cosgrove track is free, the Naked Brothers Band tracks are permanently available for $0.99 (80 Microsoft Points), and the rest of the tracks cost $0.99 for the next month, and presumably $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) after that. Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace now, and PLAYSTATION®Network after Thursday, 12/4.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Squeeze! I mean.. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naked Brothers Band on Rock Band... I might just go kill myself if i bought those songs... And even though the Miranda Cosgrove song is free why would you want it... This is one of the worst DLC weeks EVER
benstone531  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore the nb and mg and get the FUCKING CHILDERN OF BODOM DLC this kicks ass that harmonix has pulled this on us

with that said, miranda cosgrove? wtf!!?
sethyboy0  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is a Miranda Cosgrove and what does it do?

Unless that was the disney band?

Yay, crappy first post.
RickyGeddes  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Naked Brothers and Miranda Cosgrove,

Get Fucking Help.

Cordially,
Ricky Geddes (pearl jam08)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: x pearl jam xx
IceOh  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop bitching about 3 songs and go play the other 500 this game offers.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me crazy if you will, but I'm going to defend this week.

For one, this isn't the worst free track we've had. It looks a lot more fun on guitar than Still Alive, which only has the nerd factor behind it. Y'know, the "lol caek no for u tis lie" fad. Portal is a good game, and Still Alive is a good song for the game, but as a song on its own...no. Just no. Headphones on isn't that bad to listen to, it's just everyone here is all "lol no nickelodeon it teh suck i too old for that shit ololololol h8 hmx now" about it.

The Naked Brothers Band...well, it falls in the "so bad you're going to enjoy it" category. Not like you have to buy it, and it's definitely the diversity people have asked for. Quit moaning and save your money.

Nothing has to be said about Tempted. Just get it.

Honestly, the only thing that I don't enjoy is the Children of Bodem song. The guitar chart looks good, unforthately I skipped any part of the video that Npeaen put up that has vocals. I just...can't enjoy it. I can't. I really can't stand to listen to it. That never happens on a GH/RB game, apart from the DragonFarce collection, but...no. I liked the thrash pack, I liked Laid to Rest, I even got my way through the Killswitch Engage song. But...No.

The others aren't that bad, though.
factotum  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oddly enough i was thinking about that naked brothers song right before hearing this announcement. smells like nickelodeon times in here. that being the case, can we get the ren and stimpy theme song?

this week i'm being tempted by the fruit of another. "true" by spandau ballet is getting closer, i can feel it! ^__^
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Call me crazy if you will, but I'm going to defend this week.

For one, this isn't the worst free track we've had. It looks a lot more fun on guitar than Still Alive, which only has the nerd factor behind it. Y'know, the "lol caek no for u tis lie" fad. Portal is a good game, and Still Alive is a good song for the game, but as a song on its own...no. Just no. Headphones on isn't that bad to listen to, it's just everyone here is all "lol no nickelodeon it teh suck i too old for that shit ololololol h8 hmx now" about it.

The Naked Brothers Band...well, it falls in the "so bad you're going to enjoy it" category. Not like you have to buy it, and it's definitely the diversity people have asked for. Quit moaning and save your money.

Nothing has to be said about Tempted. Just get it.

Honestly, the only thing that I don't enjoy is the Children of Bodem song. The guitar chart looks good, unforthately I skipped any part of the video that Npeaen put up that has vocals. I just...can't enjoy it. I can't. I really can't stand to listen to it. That never happens on a GH/RB game, apart from the DragonFarce collection, but...no. I liked the thrash pack, I liked Laid to Rest, I even got my way through the Killswitch Engage song. But...No.

The others aren't that bad, though.

I think just the fact that if you were to count down the list and Headphones On is song 500... It just doesn't look so good.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
The guitar chart looks good, unforthately I skipped any part of the video that Npeaen put up that has vocals. I just...can't enjoy it. I can't. I really can't stand to listen to it.

That's how I feel about the Cosgrove and Naked Brothers songs. I can tolerate quite a bit (I'm a DLC whore because I actually like everything), but these lyrics are just plain insipid and the vocalists CANNOT sing. Cosgrove's voice in particular is so flat on occassionally off-key as to make my brain start melting. I can't stand to hear them.

Most of the others this week are great, though. Those three are simply BAD songs that even the artists themselves will be embarrassed to have recorded in a few years.
JaKE740  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Children of Bodom, please.
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:

I think just the fact that if you were to count down the list and Headphones On is song 500... It just doesn't look so good.

Who the fuck cares? Jesus christ, dude.
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only picked up the Bodom song so ill only commit on it. Pick this up. Its fun on guitar and drums and without being impossible.

Beware though, the drums have spurts of bass pedal at about disturbed pack speed so be careful there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:

Well, that's where you're wrong.

If you want to include the three missing RB1 songs, you've got Hay Poco Rock N Roll as 500. If you take those away for RB2, you've got Real World as song 500. Only, and ONLY if you count the EU version where Monsoon isn't transferred over, then, and only then will Headphones on be #500.

Trust me. Take the lists from Wikipedia. Organise them by song date. Add numbered points. I already have. In fact, give me a site to uplooad the tracks, and I'll let you see to proofread it.

There are 506 songs Across the entire Rock Band Platform
The Nickelodeon songs are the bottom three.
Dodongo  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Children of Bodom. About time! : P

R.I.P. Sikth. We Love You.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Gwylum Wii Friend Code: 429613877062
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: