FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Drum Hell 2 - Jan 2-4 2009 OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHawk  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing job you two.

You've actually inspired me to set up an Infinevent for the summer.

Thread will be up later.

One of my favorite moments was when Indestructible came around, and Phr34k was fixing his pedal, and Someguy just kept playing. Then they decided to play it again, and Phr34k came out of nowhere with 2 chorus FC's and 3rd Chorus -1. Amazing job again you guys. NOW GET SOME SLEEP.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

had my computer on since 1pm-ish of the first day, checked in a lot and was happy i did, epicness galore. You guys should get some well deserved rest, matter in fact your probably asleep right now.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched most of it over my time off, and man I got tired just watching it. It was an awesome spectacle, and a 99 on Panic Attack? Calin, you're a fucking beast.

Congrats to both of you, this record won't be touched for a good while.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
dabears116  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job! Someguy913 killed my They're Red Hot score with a lack of sleep, and a lack of drum sticks >___>

I watched a lot of it, and when Phr34k started slipping and seemed brain-dead, I didn't think he was going to make it. However, he seemed better this morning; I guess all the hard songs woke him up.

Some guy at my old school once wore a merzbow shirt to class so we all threw stones at him and kicked him in the head until he died lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DaBears116
Macaron11  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe you guys did it.

This has been one of the most amazing things I have seen on this site, I am astounded. I hope you guys sleep... A lot.
elx  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd point out both of them are actually awake right now.
Xevren  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys were insane, great job on that amount of craziness. Was cool to watch the awesome Wonderwall event and then the epic bongo time on They're Red Hot.
Bassani  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job you 2, dont know what else to say, because I dont know how the hell you 2 did it for that long. Awesome, high 5...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassanisquickplay
raunch99 wrote:
Congratulations! This accomplishment will go unmatched for quite some time I'd imagine.
fUNC  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is absolutely beyond me how you guys were able to get through this. After watching the last few songs, I am 100% convinced Someguy is the robot offspring of Dick Clark and that Phr34k was born in a lab deep in the New Mexico desert. Great job!

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
radoaos  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked in on and off throughout the weekend. Pretty amazing really. I can't believe how well someguy held up through all of the impossible tier. Phreak lived up to his name as well. Cool blue hat! Well done. What was the last song to be fc'd?
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radoaos wrote:
I checked in on and off throughout the weekend. Pretty amazing really. I can't believe how well someguy held up through all of the impossible tier. Phreak lived up to his name as well. Cool blue hat! Well done. What was the last song to be fc'd?

Phr34k Fced Still Alive at the end :-)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You both are amazing. Best weekend ever.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
soundbarrier4  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was awesome watching this. You guys did really great. I won a 8 GB flash drive from the contest too!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
Muckytears  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:
Amazing job you two.

Thread will be up later.

One of my favorite moments was when Indestructible came around, and Phr34k was fixing his pedal, and Someguy just kept playing. Then they decided to play it again, and Phr34k came out of nowhere with 2 chorus FC's and 3rd Chorus -1. Amazing job again you guys. NOW GET SOME SLEEP.

wow ther will be at least another 100+ songs then lol. gl with that >.>

Btw gratz to calin on getting engaged (unless i was watching wrong and its sean)
someguy913  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muckytears wrote:
CHawk wrote:
Amazing job you two.

Thread will be up later.

wow ther will be at least another 100+ songs then lol. gl with that >.>

Btw gratz to calin on getting engaged (unless i was watching wrong and its sean)

Lol, thanks man. The engagement isn't quite official yet, but we're working towards it, that's why I said "future fiancee". But thanks again, we're excited.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: