FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S4VN01's XDrum Accs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if anyone could tackle those 3 songs, you can

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never thought I'd pull that one off. lol
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty tight FC mate.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got unlazy and updated the FC count. Now to go see if all the scores are accurate...
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a lot of people have more, but I only own 545 songs lol, so this is good to me

Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice dude, that shit on Hypnotize confuzzles me bad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I matter anymore. lol

anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, I love that you're still a boss after disappearing for long amounts of time. I'd love to see you knock that list down to about 30 songs and a Lego FGFC and all Beatles would be really cool.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S4VN01 wrote:
I don't think I matter anymore. lol

Of course you matter, and you always will <3

Very nice to see you around again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa, blast from the past

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone <3
kingyami3 wrote:
I'd love to see you...Lego FGFC

Done. You're second request is up next

redskinsrock2689  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always remembered you as a really fucking good drummer who did a good amount of 1st evers. While the main unfcd might not be entirely realistic for you right now, there are definitely a decent amount of unfcd rbn songs you could do (and this list isn't like what it was before, besides brand new songs most of the remaining songs are either BALLS HARD or have 1 really stupid part).

Or something else that would be really impressive that has never been done is Beast and the Harlot unbootlegged (the lanes right after the solo have been bootlegged every time so far).

Regardless if you do any of this welcome back and congrats on BiF and the LRB FGFC .
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, look who's alive. Please do some Unfced RBN songs please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 49 of 50

Jump to: