FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S4VN01's XDrum Accs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I was, thinking you already had AYDY?

My HFC of it pales in comparison. Beastly job!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
VD0G  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit man. NICE. Idealistic Types is such a bitch to FC especially with that outro fill. Great job man

S4VN01  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Homecoming.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
PD527  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S4VN01 wrote:
I hate Homecoming.

Amen.I'm right there with you
But awesome job dude, out of the ones you got which one took you the longest?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD527 wrote:
S4VN01 wrote:
I hate Homecoming.

Amen.I'm right there with you
But awesome job dude, out of the ones you got which one took you the longest?

Brain Stew/ Jaded and the Are We The Waiting/ St. Jimmy. My pedal would always screw something up towards the end, and I never had the motivation to go back and play through the boring songs first lol. Oter than that, nothing took to much practice.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuff.

XBrfootballX  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true, I am a badass. But that's the way to play RB these days, it seems. I haven't had a pedal for months, but when I do get to play drums I play alot. It's always sad to see one of the greats such as yourself stop playing, but you've accomplished a shitload and were an integral part to the growing of the drum community. I'm leaving for college tomorrow morning, so I probably won't be on very often, but all I have to say is good luck with whatever you choose to do...lord knows you'll be good at it.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to know you're not giving up entirely on the game, would be a shame to lose so much awesomeness.

Joe and I would be up for finishing that Beatles FBFGFC any time (Actually always kind of bothered me that we let it go so close to the finish). Haven't been real active lately ourselves, mostly me, but real life gets in the way sometimes. Just let us know if you guys are ever up for it. Would always like to get some more of those vids done as well.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
Glad to know you're not giving up entirely on the game, would be a shame to lose so much awesomeness.

Joe and I would be up for finishing that Beatles FBFGFC any time (Actually always kind of bothered me that we let it go so close to the finish). Haven't been real active lately ourselves, mostly me, but real life gets in the way sometimes. Just let us know if you guys are ever up for it. Would always like to get some more of those vids done as well.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

I hope you choose The Beatles, so I agree with RJUCPU.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you could say I'm getting back into the game lol

EinsteinSL  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY welcomeback

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey great to see you back in action! Good luck with RB3, I'm looking forward to the awesomeness that is sure to come out of this

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can improve on a lot of RB3 scores, maybe move up to 2nd overall. Before I forget is very FCable for me, Llama is questionable, and Bath is doable if I ever get consistant with the cymbal swells and end half of the drum solo.

kingyami3  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o crap... ncie! when you FSFC, id like to do something hilarious on video for you

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
Deschain  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job so far, looking forward to see you tackle the final songs!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 48 of 50

Jump to: