FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S10 - RB2 Guitar Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hypertails2000  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 137779 on Alabama Getaway, the "trick" to the fourth activation is to activate a little later, and then hit the last note of the first overlapped od late, so that the od bar just fills up, this moves the end of hte activation into the timing window for the second BO

EDIT: fuuck... this is the one song i did not want to see during leagues... hate playing that song
Mashishi  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I made it! I got 137,899. I was hitting the OD's in the last activation late in order to squeeze in both of the BO's at the end. I was trying to get 138 but I couldn't get it. I also moved the 2nd activation from 3rd blue back one note to the orange and squeeze in the Y sustain. The 3rd activation I hit a note before the OD and squeezed in the G sustain. I was getting in the xxx 700's consistently but I had 2 runs in the 800's.

I can't play Let There Be Rock to save my life though. Good score hypertails.

Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled!
Hypertails2000  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mashishi wrote:
Wow, I made it! I got 137,899. I was hitting the OD's in the last activation late in order to squeeze in both of the BO's at the end. I was trying to get 138 but I couldn't get it. I also moved the 2nd activation from 3rd blue back one note to the orange and squeeze in the Y sustain. The 3rd activation I hit a note before the OD and squeezed in the G sustain. I was getting in the xxx 700's consistently but I had 2 runs in the 800's.

I can't play Let There Be Rock to save my life though. Good score hypertails.

Wow nice lol I was watching your score on the leaderboards, guess you made it in pretty close. Sounds like you hit an extra squeeze over me in the second activation, good going.

I'm actually pretty happy that I don't have to play ltbr now lol Good luck to you for the rest of the playoffs
diddin  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OW LET THERE BE ROCK.

Seriously this is going to suck for me, I have no patience for pathing long songs (look at my Tangled and TAR scores for round 2 ). I just hope the path isn't too tough, because I know I can FC up to the tremolos and with my new guitar, I'm hoping for a -1 or 2.

Good luck edisinsane, this is for the finals!

Edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^ yelsraek
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told myself that as soon as I got a song I couldn't FC in the playoffs, I'd be fucked...with Let There Be Rock, while I normally do better with strummy songs instead of ones with a lot of HOPO's, this seems to be the exception. <_< If I can FC the first two solos and 100% extra-strum the 3rd, I'll be satisfied.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
arte  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I told myself that as soon as I got a song I couldn't FC in the playoffs, I'd be fucked...with Let There Be Rock, while I normally do better with strummy songs instead of ones with a lot of HOPO's, this seems to be the exception. <_< If I can FC the first two solos and 100% extra-strum the 3rd, I'll be satisfied.

It's fine, I'm prolly gonna get demolished no matter what
BigE33  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha so ok, im in the lower division, I played the number one seed, i worked at this song, and i still lost, my score was higher than everyone except the guy I played, and after all that i forgot to submit it, lost by about 100 pts, good luck everyone and this league has challenged me
Mashishi  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the playoff rounds I unplug my ethernet cord so that it can't be seen on the leaderboards. If someone can see it then they can keep playing until they beat it. Its almost like a gamble of whether or not its good enough or not. I am screwed for this song though. Hands down

yelsraek  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigE33 wrote:
haha so ok, im in the lower division, I played the number one seed, i worked at this song, and i still lost, my score was higher than everyone except the guy I played, and after all that i forgot to submit it, lost by about 100 pts, good luck everyone and this league has challenged me

I'm glad I re-FC'ed it then! i had a run that was about 400 points lower, and was contemplating letting it ride... then decided I wasn't prepared to stake my playoff life on it, lol, good game!

I'm surprised DHM didn't show for the quarterfinals! Oh well... let's have a good match souhei719, and best of luck to diddin and edisinsane as well! LET THERE BE ROCK!
DHM078  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yelsraek wrote:
I'm surprised DHM didn't show for the quarterfinals! Oh well... let's have a good match souhei719, and best of luck to diddin and edisinsane as well! LET THERE BE ROCK!

from about 5 hours before scores were due to 2 minutes ago, I could not access scorehero at all. I could go anywhere else, but not SH, so it wasn't my internet. I have 2 things to say about this:

1: FUCK MY LIFE!
2: WTF, did anyone else have this problem?

There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who believe there are 2 types of people in this world, and those who don't.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DHM78
diddin  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHM078 wrote:
yelsraek wrote:

from about 5 hours before scores were due to 2 minutes ago, I could not access scorehero at all. I could go anywhere else, but not SH, so it wasn't my internet. I have 2 things to say about this:

1: FUCK MY LIFE!
2: WTF, did anyone else have this problem?

Oh well that sucks, hope you show up next season to give us more trouble!

I'm actually kind of hoping for hard songs at this time, because I'm no squeezer and my best bet here is to just out note people.
DHM078  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diddin wrote:
Oh well that sucks, hope you show up next season to give us more trouble!

I'm actually kind of hoping for hard songs at this time, because I'm no squeezer and my best bet here is to just out note people.

This actually happens rather often to me. First time preventing score submission though. Annoying as fuck, but there's nothing I can do now. I'll be back next season, and I'll watch the rest of this one and see how it plays out. Good luck to all of you.

There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who believe there are 2 types of people in this world, and those who don't.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DHM78
yelsraek  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helluva way to go, DHM... brutal...
Mashishi  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My xbox just got the RROD. Hopefully I can get to a friends house and put a few runs in for let there be rock.

Mashishi  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like I am out of the playoffs. I tried to play today but my LP won't work now. First I get RROD now my damn guitar wont even turn on....awesome. Sorry hypertails, wish you could have my spot. Anybody ever have this issue as far as the controller just shutting down? The lights around the xbox button light up not even a second then shut off

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: