FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S10 - RB2 Guitar/Bass Duet (Open Difficulty) Leagues
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sully  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: S10 - RB2 Guitar/Bass Duet (Open Difficulty) Leagues Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 10 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the RB2 Guitar/Bass Duet (Open Difficulty) leagues. With the new interface, there will no longer be actual threads for the results.

I, Sully, will be running this league.

Week 1 Songs
Will be posted at the leagues page at 12:00 AM, 11/30/08. They will be added to this thread at a later point, so check the league interface to find them as soon as possible.

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (9PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
-Picture proof of results screen
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Remember, picture proof is REQUIRED for all scores, for both the regular season and the playoffs.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
This season, to facilitate score input, we will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions. Score submission will go up at some point tonight, it may not be ready exactly at midnight.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as season 9. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

You are NOT allowed to make any comments related to your scores.. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

Last edited by Sully on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick Question, how are we supposed to indicate separate percentages? I only see 1 percentage score slot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:
Quick Question, how are we supposed to indicate separate percentages? I only see 1 percentage score slot.

I'm assuming both team members enter scores and percents and streak for there own instrument, then they get paired in the leaderboards

and as for the songs this week- ugh at spirit in the sky and meh at give it away, maybe 2 co-op FCs

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Deimos  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:

This is a problem with the system currently, I'm working on it right now, should be fixed by the end of the night.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So with the new interface that presents both parts to both people, does only one person have to enter the scores?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm probably going to change it so both team members end up editing the same score, instead of letting them enter separate ones for no reason.
ArcadicGamer  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear to god, the trills in Give it Away are gonna piss me off to no end. Did 5 runs last night, hit them once but completely messed up the outro. This song also seems like a bitch to path properly, but i might just be thick.

straty  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck everyone.
Hopefully Rickles and I can get some good scores.

Also may i ask who is competing in this?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: straty1899
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and Swedenman.

Nuff Said

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:
Me and Swedenman.

Nuff Said

well after I got done playing the songs with wildguy, I looked at the top scores and you had already submitted them haha

we beat you on one, not the other

hopefully this isn't like last league where it was me and wildguy and sully and krimsun getting 1st and 2nd each on a song every week lol

and that we don't forget to play the songs the 2nd to last round of playoffs and not make it to the finals >_<

dogfoodnyc wrote:
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
CHawk wrote:
Me and Swedenman.

Nuff Said

well after I got done playing the songs with wildguy, I looked at the top scores and you had already submitted them haha

we beat you on one, not the other

hopefully this isn't like last league where it was me and wildguy and sully and krimsun getting 1st and 2nd each on a song every week lol

and that we don't forget to play the songs the 2nd to last round of playoffs and not make it to the finals >_<

That's the last time Swedey gets to submit scores. <_<

I saved the pictures, and removed the scores until Sunday.

With that being said, SWEDEY, NO SUBMITTING SCORES UNTIL SUNDAYS. /facepalm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh we aren't going to play the one you beat us on, so you probably will get 1st in it, since I couldn't find the path to get that, I don't think anyone else will lol (no offense to anyone else in the league)
we don't like that song anyway and we got close enough to 1st so whatever

My prediction for this league: Renegades of Funk and Swedish-Manhawk go to playoffs the top 2 seeds, and both make it to the finals and I'm not going to predict that match for now

Our Scores

Spirit In The Sky
Give It Away

dogfoodnyc wrote:
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, did anybody else get 500k on give it away?

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LemonMeringue wrote:
So, did anybody else get 500k on give it away?

Wut.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaaand the most impressive week 1 score (thus far) goes to...Steak n' Eggs on Give it Away! Holy crap.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: