FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
IndestructibleSD: RB4 FGFC on Expert Vocals. New PSN - dbforthree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:

gladiators16: The undisputed best drummer in the world. You pull of crazy FCs that most people have trouble passing. You're a great friend and I hope you keep drumming strong in this diminished rhythm gaming community because you give me hope for a generation of players beyond us.
<3333333333 Thank you, that means a lot. Best of luck to you in the future

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the mention, Danny. You made this site a better place so I'm sorry to see you go, but priorities and interests evolve. Hopefully even in retirement you'll occasionally get the urge to pick up a plastic instrument, and if you do, you should pop by every now and then to say hello.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with everything and its sad to see you go. I know we never talked (and thats pretty much me as I 99.9% keep to myslef, shy like that) but you have been a great member of our RB community and we are losing out on a great member and person to.

All the best in Uni
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's always sad to see some staff leaving, but i think all the Scorehero community knows that at some point, we'll be directed toward something and the excited will fade away. thankx for taking care of the league, you did a great job. good luck with real life stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the shout-out dude, I'm surprised you still remember me.

Like you, I've been pretty tuned out of Rock Band for a while. Work, school, and the occasional Dance Central make it hard to fit it in anywhere.

I must say, our time was fun, and I wish you all the best for the future my man.
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhmm good luck with whatever u do in the future guy i dont know :p

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, I definitely appreciate the shout out. It's been amazing seeing your career grow also, and you becoming a very good drummer. I was impressed ;D.

Best of luck at college. Pretty soon I'll be going to college soon too. Pretty odd. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!

-Eric

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
TheLieInKing  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this... thought I better pay my respects, so to speak! I'm glad you had such a good time with it. Back on PS3 any quickplay we did together was guaranteed hilarity. Looking back that was one of my favourite things about playing on PS3 actually.
Well, have a good one. And see you later! :]

Sixen  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing all the best on all your future doings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/indestructiblesd-rock-band-expert-drum-streaming
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a while since I played Rock Band, but I got the itch and finally picked up RB4 when I heard about Rivals and that online multiplayer would be returning to the series in December. Shameless self-promotion, but if anyone is looking for an expert vocalist on PS4 for their Crew once Rivals drops, feel free to friend me on PS4 (tag: dbforthree).

Anyways, I finished up my FGFC of RB4 on expert vocals. I'm terrible at ES/ESF, so I'll have to work on those for a while before I can execute the optimal paths properly.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I was the only one terrible at ES/ESF :s! Great job man, just a question, how different is the RB4 engine from lets say, RB3? Or is it the same engine as RB3?
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
I thought I was the only one terrible at ES/ESF :s! Great job man, just a question, how different is the RB4 engine from lets say, RB3? Or is it the same engine as RB3?
I'm probably not the most qualified to answer that since the majority of my playing was done on RB1 and RB2. With TBRB, we saw the introduction of ES/ESF which more or less neutered me from a competitive standpoint, since I still haven't figured them out! I felt as though the ES and ESF in TBRB were crazier in that you could fill way more of the pie on the back end of the phrase than in other games. Barely played RB3, so can't talk much about that. RB4 feels just right. Most ESF I can reliably "Strong" in practice, and I don't feel like the overall engine is that strict. The vocal freestyle sections are my favorite addition because it adds variety to how the songs can be sung.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: