FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
IndestructibleSD: RB4 FGFC on Expert Vocals. New PSN - dbforthree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job, Danny. Glad to see you beasting it up on the drums again! Did you decide whether to do one of the drums leagues?

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job man, especially with Porch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

Bump for Bohemian Rhapsody performance mode FC! It took a solid hour or two of -1s (the No x7 phrase in the bridge is so hard to hear) but I finally got it. For those of you wondering why I'm going for performance mode vocal FCs, my friend Jackson and I are racing to a RB3 FGFC, except I have to do all of the songs in performance mode. It's been ridiculously difficult so far, but last I checked I'm sitting around 20 FCs total, and knocking Bohemian Rhapsody off was a big confidence booster. I have a -3 on Good Vibrations (Live), but consistency on that song is just so hard. I hadn't even FC'd the song before I started playing around in performance mode, and I've only FC'd it once normally, so I'm not anticipating an FC any time soon.

I'll try and upload pictures of my FCs later, but all of the scores are crappy because I just sorta yell when it's convenient and try to hit as many taps as I can
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. All you kool kidz doing performance mode makes me feel inadequate. FCing BoRhap without a chart is just mind boggling to me Keep up the good work Danny!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you on the Performance Mode bandwagon! That takes a lot of consistency AND confidence to do. I could rise up too and try something harder than "Again" on WoR.

Mind-blowing job on this FC! Haven't played RB3 yet, but the Bridge looks less intuitive. Plus, having to play a whole song of over 6 minutes to see what happens - and repeat if there was a miss - isn't for anyone!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF IS THIS
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, posts are extremely encouraging to get. And for your love, I present 4 new impossible tier performance mode FCs!

The Con

Foolin' (99% FC glitch)

Misery Business

Lasso

I'm up to 29 total RB3 performance mode FCs. Good Vibrations is still being a total bitch, so I'm not quite sure if I can FGFC.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand that Good Vibes requires an astronomic ammount of consistency to be tamed on Performance Mode...but nice going on these 4 FC's (and the others)! Especially Misery Business, just to think of that song I'm all like "GRRRRR". Had enough of it on GHWT, not looking forward to play that on RB3.

Keep trucking, man!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Tidus! I imagine Misery Business was significantly more difficult in GHWT than it is in RB3.

*deep breath*

Sorry, needed to regain my breath after FCing this beast. I'm not sure if this has been done before and someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, SO PSYCHED that I got this. M. Shadows doesn't breath at all when he sings, so like I said, VERY excited to get this one out of the way.

I also got a -1 on Good Vibrations today, but good runs on that song are so hard to get that I'm still unsure of when the FC is coming. Hopefully soon.
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:
Thanks, Tidus! I imagine Misery Business was significantly more difficult in GHWT than it is in RB3.

*deep breath*

Sorry, needed to regain my breath after FCing this beast. I'm not sure if this has been done before and someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, SO PSYCHED that I got this. M. Shadows doesn't breath at all when he sings, so like I said, VERY excited to get this one out of the way.

I also got a -1 on Good Vibrations today, but good runs on that song are so hard to get that I'm still unsure of when the FC is coming. Hopefully soon.

Damn, congrats on BatH. I have a -1 because I forget what the damn harmonies are in the choruses And you will get Good Vibrations. One day you will just play it and bam, FC first try

EDIT: I do not think anybody else has FC'd BatH on PM, so congrats again

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it isn't the boss of performance mode vocals himself, posting in my thread!

Thanks man, I'm really envious of people like yourself who have gotten Good Vibrations. It's REALLY hard for me for some reason. I hope I'll get it as easily as you say I will.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadows surely never breathes on those songs...or it might be the recording mechanisms of modern music again o_O

Either way, songs like this are nuts on Performance Mode! Seems you don't have much to worry about besides Good Vibrations (Live) and I Got You (I Feel Good). Also, In the Meantime. These are the only nuisances I can think of in your situation.

IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Cold As Ice, Dead End Friends, and Fly Like An Eagle drum FCs! I also grabbed forty other drum FCs in this update. Here's the list:

1.Without You
2.ABC
3.Burn You Down
4.Wind Me Up
5.Bloodstone
6.What I've Done
7.Somewhere I Belong
8.Lithium (Live)
9.Young
10.Check My Brain
11.Bring Me To Life
12.Naked Eye
13.Woman
14.There Was A Time
15.Somebody to Love
16.Bounce
17.This Is A Call
18.Tribute
19.Last
20.Numb
21.The Collector
22.Crawling
23.Breed
24.The Number of the Beast
25.Go With The Flow
26.Ten Speed (Of God's Blood and Burial)
27.What's My Age Again
28.Drain The Blood
29.Call Me When You're Sober
30.Feel Good Inc.
31.Bang A Gong
32.Blue Morning, Blue Day
33.Feels Like The First Time
34.Cold As Ice
35.Street of Dreams
36.Devil's Child
37.Can't Let Go
38.Blood Doll
39.Sundial
40.Dead End Friends
41.Fly Like An Eagle
42.Can't Stand Losing You
43.Gone
44.A Looking in View

IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!

kingyami3  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHOOAHOE LOKATDISGAI

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 25 of 28

Jump to: