FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 10 Signups Now Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
meister  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
Question to league organizers:

AFTER the week of leagues is over (let's say week one is over), if I recorded myself playing said league songs, like the exact performance i'm submitting the scores for, can I put that video up on youtube AFTER that week's over?

there isn't any reason not to be able to, your scores are out and known by then so its okay

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
Azurite wrote:
Question to league organizers:

AFTER the week of leagues is over (let's say week one is over), if I recorded myself playing said league songs, like the exact performance i'm submitting the scores for, can I put that video up on youtube AFTER that week's over?

there isn't any reason not to be able to, your scores are out and known by then so its okay

It becomes like a regular score once the submission deadline for scores is past. You'll even see a lot of people posting their SH scores the moment the score deadline passes -- usually you can get a decent idea where you placed even without waiting the day for the scores to be processed. So once that deadline passes, you can add any proof you want.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
DHM078  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB2 X guitar for me. The RB1 songs were fun too, so I'll probably join that too. I'm not very good (I'm a complete noob by SH standads), and will be getting completely raped at this but I'm sure the experience will be fun.

There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who believe there are 2 types of people in this world, and those who don't.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DHM78
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did PS2 vocals go?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
beberle2  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes!!!

i made a league band!

me-guitar/bass
jprez-guitar/bass
njo823-drums
xggxkillax-vox

i cant wait for this to start!

MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

augthebomb wrote:
Where did PS2 vocals go?

Not enough people signed up. Same as my ps2 drum league. the ps2 family is a one low in numbers.
Do you just wake up and piss excellence, or what?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just doing RB2 Guitar this time around. I really don't wanna get in a squeezefest on Vox lol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
I really don't wanna get in a squeezefest on Vox lol

Exactly my thoughts. I don't think I would end up enjoying that at all. I prefer one man band so I can get some variety in there. I worry that four weeks of squeezing 16 songs would make me HATE vocals. With the other instruments, I'm not good enough that squeezing even comes into play.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:
I really don't wanna get in a squeezefest on Vox lol

Exactly my thoughts. I don't think I would end up enjoying that at all. I prefer one man band so I can get some variety in there. I worry that four weeks of squeezing 16 songs would make me HATE vocals. With the other instruments, I'm not good enough that squeezing even comes into play.

I didn't sign up for vox either for the same reason. I'm sort of sad that the dlc full band didn't make it into leagues again this year.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I'll get to do this with my band Orange Chicken, but Rexisfed and Dogfoodnyc are still undecided.
beano42  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rb2 Drums expert and rb2 DLC drums!!!!! cant wait... and good luck to all

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, looks like I'm stuck with RB2 X Vocals since RB2 Hard Vocals and RB2 DLC Vocals both got cancelled. I'm not good enough on any of the other instruments to even do hard, let alone expert.
Deimos  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMadness wrote:
augthebomb wrote:
Where did PS2 vocals go?

Not enough people signed up. Same as my ps2 drum league. the ps2 family is a one low in numbers.

PS2/Wii Expert Drums are still there, or are you talking about something else?
beingmused  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistedoak wrote:
I didn't sign up for vox either for the same reason. I'm sort of sad that the dlc full band didn't make it into leagues again this year.

Hence the DLC marathon rivalry...which is like a permanent league...but with the awesomeness turned up by a factor of a million.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: