FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 10 Signups Now Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB2 X Guitar. That's all I really can sign up for unless I get GHWT for some random reason by the end of this week.

YouTube Account
ramza89  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im so signing up for GH3 wii expert. i cant wait to see how bad everyone kicks my butt since i cant squeeze

http://www.youtube.com/user/ramza89SH
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ramza89 PSN Name: f that Wii Friend Code: 312176375363
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
hewhoislikegod  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Uh...what? Reply with quote

The two leagues I signed up for, RB1 bass and RB2 + All DLC bass, got cancelled.

What's up with that?

I thought there were enough bass players to go around?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: hewhoislikegod
elx  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Uh...what? Reply with quote

hewhoislikegod wrote:
The two leagues I signed up for, RB1 bass and RB2 + All DLC bass, got cancelled.

What's up with that?

I thought there were enough bass players to go around?

Neither of those even had 20 signups.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too bad the full band dlc isn't running, oh well, the rivalry is still going strong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
It's too bad the full band dlc isn't running, oh well, the rivalry is still going strong.

Hopefully some of the more DLC-centric bands will join the other RB2 full band league - the more the merrier, especially more from your rivalry (one of my personal favorites to keep an eye on), as they're the most familiar with this sort of competition :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
dps2002  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably should have known that not many users played RB1 anymore, what with RB2 out.

Eh...I'll make my league debut next season. It'd probably be better for me time-wise, anyway.
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for RB2 X Vocals, which is my first league appearance since Season 5.

Question: Knowing that a lot has changed between then and now, I looked at the League FAQ thread. Is that all still reasonably accurate--by which I mean the "Don't talk about your scores in the thread during the week", etc. stuff? Don't want to accidentally violate any written or unwritten rules here, since it's been awhile and such.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emptyeye wrote:
I signed up for RB2 X Vocals, which is my first league appearance since Season 5.

Question: Knowing that a lot has changed between then and now, I looked at the League FAQ thread. Is that all still reasonably accurate--by which I mean the "Don't talk about your scores in the thread during the week", etc. stuff? Don't want to accidentally violate any written or unwritten rules here, since it's been awhile and such.

I'd say that rule is still fairly accurate - it's possible people will see your score on the in-game leaderboards and such, but giving people a score to beat while they still can isn't really to your advantage competitively :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
BigZ7337 wrote:

Hopefully some of the more DLC-centric bands will join the other RB2 full band league - the more the merrier, especially more from your rivalry (one of my personal favorites to keep an eye on), as they're the most familiar with this sort of competition :-)

ya man. my band signed up for RB2 FB, but different people, but still signed up. im a little afraid to go up against your pathing expertise though... hehe .

on a side note. we'll actually be revamping the rivalry, and making it more like leagues, welcoming more and more bands to join. if you're interested in the next 'season', follow the link in my sig, and tell us you're interested!!

p34nUt

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
BigZ7337 wrote:

ya man. my band signed up for RB2 FB, but different people, but still signed up. im a little afraid to go up against your pathing expertise though... hehe .

on a side note. we'll actually be revamping the rivalry, and making it more like leagues, welcoming more and more bands to join. if you're interested in the next 'season', follow the link in my sig, and tell us you're interested!!

p34nUt

It's interesting, sure, but I'm not a huge DLC buyer myself. I don't really need a link, though, it's not like it falls too far down the rivaly forums :-) I'll keep the idea in mind, though :-)
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
CraZy wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
BigZ7337 wrote:

p34nUt

It's interesting, sure, but I'm not a huge DLC buyer myself. I don't really need a link, though, it's not like it falls too far down the rivaly forums :-) I'll keep the idea in mind, though :-)

well that was kinda a general invite, to anyone who wants to join, haha. but of course you're welcome! =D

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
kceazy  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kceazy wrote:
Signed up for RB2 Hard Guitar and "New School" GH Hard Guitar.

Sweet. Both of the leagues I wanted got nixed. GH2H and RB2X Bass now. The latter should be quite crowded by now.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Emptyeye wrote:

I'd say that rule is still fairly accurate - it's possible people will see your score on the in-game leaderboards and such, but giving people a score to beat while they still can isn't really to your advantage competitively :-)

And I think a forgotten but valid reason for this rule is also not to discourage the newcomers to leagues. In past seasons you have people talking about already having FCed x songs for the week in the forum threads, before the larger leagues have been split by ability, and you see a lot of people getting discouraged before they've even had a chance to see that they're actually in a division with comparable players. Lots of, "I should just quit, I can't FC any of these songs." If people would follow the rules and keep their scores to themselves, you'd have less of this.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: