FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 League/post-league band (Perry and the Platypuses)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
louster200  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: RB3 League/post-league band (Perry and the Platypuses) Reply with quote

Hi. My name is Louie, but you might know me as louster200. My PSN name is louster200, too. (Coincidence? I think not.)

I am looking for a possible co-op partner or even full band to do for leagues and if you/we want to, continue on to rule the leaderboards after leagues are done.

STUFF I PLAY:
I mainly guitar and bass and have keys unlocked for guitar (but no real keyboard boo). I can play (or sing) vocals, too. I could play drums, but my pedal is broken, so there isn't much there. All on expert, too.

WHAT I OWN:
I have RB3, RB1 exported to RB3, the classic rock track pack, the AC/DC live pack, Green Day: Rock Band disc and exported, and various DLC. http://dlcquickplay.com/user/louster200 for all of my DLC/exports.

So, who wants to play?

Update: WE HAVE A BAND!

Munzapoppa: Vocals
Sportsboy85: Drums
2003041: Guitar/Bass/Keys
Louster200: Bass/Guitar/Keys

But we could switch around so :O Look out leagues!

Last edited by louster200 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down. I have RB1, bout to get RB2, Green Day, and I have 300+DLC.
I mostly play drums, I can also do vocals, too. I suck at g/b

Do you have a way you want me to get in contact with you outside the game? (besides the SH pm system, which we can use)
Also, what leagues/leagues would you want to do?
Munzapoppa  

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be down for this as well. I can do guitar/bass, keys (I have the keyboard but I'm not good with it yet lol), and vocals.

On RB3 I've got imports for RB1, RB2, GDRB, and LRB, as well as around 100 DLC songs and money for more. I've also got all the games in the RB series on PS3 (minus AC/DC), in case you guys wanted to play on a different game.

I've already got you both added on PSN, so no work needs to be done there lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. I'm liking this so far. If we can find someone to possibly fill in on vocals, I say we're down.

If we can't find another person, anyone of you willing to just do the co-op roulette? I'm down for whatever comes up.

EDIT: We are looking for someone who is a primary vocalist, but can also do other instruments, just in case we get all ready for full band stuff for leagues and then full band gets dropped... It would be better to split it there then to just leave someone. BUT! That doesn't stop us from having a band after leagues.

sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
Sweet. I'm liking this so far. If we can find someone to possibly fill in on vocals, I say we're down.

If we can't find another person, anyone of you willing to just do the co-op roulette? I'm down for whatever comes up.

EDIT: We are looking for someone who is a primary vocalist, but can also do other instruments, just in case we get all ready for full band stuff for leagues and then full band gets dropped... It would be better to split it there then to just leave someone. BUT! That doesn't stop us from having a band after leagues.

I would love a band after leagues. But, first, for leagues we would need paths and things of that nature and a way to contact all of us. Also, preliminary sign-ups are going on now so we should sign up for the co-op roulette and full band leagues so that they will be in the real sign-ups.

Are you guys all eastern time?

So far, our band is:
louster200: Guitar/Bass
Munzapoppa: Guitar/Bass
sportsboy85: Drums/Vocals
louster200  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do vocals too. I'm not too bad, but I'm not too familiar with that many songs in RB3. And yes, I'm on eastern standard time.

And crap. I forgot about pathing. :>

Munzapoppa  

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be primary vocalist if we can't find anyone better. I've got about 25 vocals FCs, including 13/14 of the Dookie songs from GDRB, with 10 of them done on RB3. I'm good with the RB3 vocal engine, so additional FCs shouldn't be too hard for me if I work at songs (I don't play vocals as much as other instruments).

And yes, I'm EST time. One of you guys will have to do the full band pathing, I don't know how to do that at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are paths in the "Band/Multitasking" section of Technique, Style, and Gameplay. I can get them if you want.

Also, louster, you should accept my friend request
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most paths are here: http://www.therocktimizer.com/
louster200  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportsboy85 wrote:
There are paths in the "Band/Multitasking" section of Technique, Style, and Gameplay. I can get them if you want.

I'll do it when I get on to actually play after school Friday. Or whenever I can get on really quick. haha

And that website won't post RB3 stuff. :>

sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
sportsboy85 wrote:

I'll do it when I get on to actually play after school Friday. Or whenever I can get on really quick. haha

And that website won't post RB3 stuff. :>

Crap.......well good for non-RB3 songs.
Anyway, we need a chat device. Suggestions?
Also louster you should put "PS3" back in the title of the thread so people with a PS3 join

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to join for leagues. I can play every instrument, thought drums are definitely my weak point. Just let me know what you guys think. I've been getting more DLC lately, but I still don't have that much. Also, I think for me this would be just for leagues since I am on a rb team already. I do have about 14 #1 scores for RB3 right now though, at least 1 on each instrument including pro keys.

Instrument strengths: Guitar 10;Bass 10;Keys 8;Vox 8;Drums 4

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
I'm willing to join for leagues. I can play every instrument, thought drums are definitely my weak point. Just let me know what you guys think. I've been getting more DLC lately, but I still don't have that much. Also, I think for me this would be just for leagues since I am on a rb team already. I do have about 14 #1 scores for RB3 right now though, at least 1 on each instrument including pro keys.

Awesome! We have a full band now for leagues. I have a few questions now;

1) What's going to be our band lineup (primarily, if we want to switch around)?
2)Band name?
3)How shall we get together for sessions and league play?
louster200  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:

YOU MEAN WE HAVE A FULL BAND?

Sweet! Well, we'll have to decide who plays what primarily, but I'm sure we can switch around. I mean, we have everyone with like 3 instruments they play so we'll be fine there.

Band name: Just throw out stuff until we find one we want. We'll need to choose one quick just to get our band up for sign-ups.

When to play: Just tell what our schedules are for like the week. I already know after school isn't good for me except for Fridays. Fridays, Saturday nights, and Sundays are all REALLY good days for me. Only days I'm truly open.

We have a band. :3

sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
2003041 wrote:

YOU MEAN WE HAVE A FULL BAND?

Sweet! Well, we'll have to decide who plays what primarily, but I'm sure we can switch around. I mean, we have everyone with like 3 instruments they play so we'll be fine there.

Band name: Just throw out stuff until we find one we want. We'll need to choose one quick just to get our band up for sign-ups.

When to play: Just tell what our schedules are for like the week. I already know after school isn't good for me except for Fridays. Fridays, Saturday nights, and Sundays are all REALLY good days for me. Only days I'm truly open.

We have a band. :3

We should be called Perry and the Platypuses.
Or Mr. Plow and the Plowettes :3

Schedule: I'm good weeknights most times, weekends are iffy due to soccer/fratenizing but I use my PS3 a lot so I'll message you guys when we are on.

Should we use a chat device? IRC? AOL/Yahoo?

Also, I feel should probably be primary drummer/secondary vocalist, but that's my own opinion. What do you guys think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: