FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CHawk: RB4 XGuitar stream live now!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEMephistoJak wrote:
GanonMetroid wrote:
BQP DOES NOT COUNT. SEVENTY-SIX.

C'mon, now. Whether in BQP or not, it's still an FC. Sure, he won't have a score to put in, but it's still an FC regardless. That's all he's saying.
I was just being facetious anyway.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were talking in IRC, and he was just doing it to be an ass. I didn't even interpret as mean or trolling. That was his way of saying congrats, I think. :p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after joining this site on June 11th, 2008, I finally hit Free Bird status. It's definitely been a crazy ride, joining this site as a mediocre vocalist, to becoming a not-as-mediocre drummer/guitarist/bassist/vocalist. I've definitely enjoyed my run on this site, gaining some of the best friends that I've ever had from the forums, to sharpening my plastic instrument skills. There's a bunch of people that I want to thank, but first, I want to start with the bands that I've been in since the very beginning.

New World Order: With nflnba88, JuEPyro, and Zourtack. This was a few months after joining the site, and while I was working on gaining more vocal FCs. This band was a band that didn't get much of a chance to get kicked off, due to conflicting times, but when we had the chance to, we always had a good time.

Round Two Fight!: With NO1HammerFan, RiW, and kcbones. This band was a spinoff from Round One Fight! which added me to the roster as a vocalist. This was my first RB2 band, and we always had a great time whenever we played. I'll never forget failing out of You Oughta Know on vocals during an Endless Setlist run over XBL, and then disconnecting during Testify. The band, once again, didn't get to do much, but we still had a hell of a time whenever we played.

Gruppe Sechs: A breakoff from RTF!, replacing kcbones with Deschain. I was determined to get a band that would complete the setlist at least once, and although we didn't get to complete the setlist, lols still ensued with each practice.

Direction Defiance: The league band consisted of myself, Deschain, strykerx, and Prophet. We came really close to winning the Full Band season playoffs, until we were stopped short in the semi-finals, due to being unable to play. After that, we didn't get to play much, but this was an awesome band with awesome potential.

Greet The Ferocious Opponents: My first band as a guitarist/bassist, which consisted of myself, Deschain, Prophet, and sburymadness. Sbury was the first person I got to meet that was also a pather, so it was nice having higher scores achieved through skill with pathing. Everyone was burnt out at this point, so we ended up disbanding.

We Accidentally TB:RB: My current band, consisted of killzonedout, TheSoundDefense, and engrave32. At the beginning of the year, I went searching for people that would be able to steamroll over the TB:RB setlist, and hopefully achieve not only the first FBFGFC of TB:RB, but also for any RB series game. Combined, it only took us 2 weeks (8 or 9 sessions, 3-4 hours each) to knock out the setlist. Then, we decided to work on all of the DLC. After taking a break, we started working on Abbey Road (sans the medley), then Sgt. Peppers, then Rubber Soul. After we accomplished that, we decided to knock out the Medley, once and for all. Many thanks to MephistoJak for pathing out this 16 minute long song, and giving us the highest score ever accomplished on a RB game. This band is crazy consistent at their instruments. After a last-phrase choke on the medley, we turned around and FBFC'ed it the next try. Probably the most successful band I've been in, and probably the funnest. We tried to start working on Lego, but we haven't been motivated as of late. We might start working on RB3 when it comes out, but time's to tell about that.

Now to thank everyone that I've gotten to know through this site, since the very beginning.

To everyone that has been on this site, but doesn't come much, if at all anymore.

Thank you nflnba, JuEPyro, Zourtack, NO1HammerFan, RiW, kcbones, sburymadness, Deschain, Prophet, ES, swedenman, LaserEyess, nbrazz, Duck, Carungi, Xpertlefty13, D3NVR, stryker, Havikk, Jared1287, and any others that I've had the grace and pleasure of knowing.

Personal thanks:

#bannerhero: Everyone that's a regular in there and have gotten to know over the past year. You guys are a hell of a lot of fun, and I hope to continue to get to know you guys better. Live long and :U

Killzonedout: One of my few true friends on this site. Always a voice of reason, someone to talk to, someone to rant to. Thanks for being such an awesome friend. <3

engrave32: Stop hogging all the guitar godliness, kthx. You've always been an awesome guy, and an amazing guitarist. Hope to see you back for RB3, buddy. :p

TheSoundDefense: Such an awesome drummer, and a really cool guy. Many thanks for humoring me and joining up with the band. :p

TopazGrl: Where to begin with you, Jordan? I've had the privilege of getting to know you better over the past year and a half. Thanks for being such an awesome person.

Infinevent Crew: killzonedout, MephistoJak, Sophrosyne, Kratos, IBPH, billtvshow, tysonconner, HellAshes, sburymadness. Thank you for taking part in what was the highest point of my RB career for me. 4 days of growing closer to you guys, while slowing losing our minds for playing 800 songs at once. I'll never forget the craziness that ensued during that time.

MephistoJak/Sophrosyne: You two are so amazing. I'm so glad I had the chance to get to meet you guys. You two are quite literally my brother and sister. Thank you guys for being there for me, and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

To everyone else that I may have forgotten, just know that you influenced my life here at Scorehero in some way. ;)

My RB3 Goals:

-Attempt to get the first FGFC on Guitar
-Obtain the first OMBFC of Crawl
-Attempt to get the first FGFC on Voxtar
-Start working on the OMBFGFC (Lol)

And now, I present to you, a FC of one of my favorite guitar charts ever in this game:

Bang Camaro has been there since the beginning of my rhythm game career, and will always have a place in my heart with it's awesome guitar charts.

See you guys in RB3!

-CHawk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREEBIRD!!

EDIT: You mean June 12th. :P
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done 2,000th, CHawk. Hopefully I will see you next week and get to shake your hand in person, showing my respect for the great member of the community that you are (and have been) for a while now. Good luck in RB3!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look close you'll find a picture of me in that post.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohai there!

I've been playing the hell out of this game for the past 28 hours, sleeping maybe 5 of those hours. I'm currently sitting at 65 out of 82 Guitar FCs (Before anyone asks, Imagine doesn't have a guitar part).

Songs I have left to FC:

-Free Bird
-Llama
-20th Century Boy
-25 or 6 to 4
-Antibodies
-Beast and the Harlot
-Been Caught Stealing
-Caught in a Mosh
-Crazy Train
-Dead End Friends (Saving this FC for last)
-Foolin'
-Me Enamora
-Portions for Foxes
-Rainbow in the Dark
-Roundabout
-Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
-Viva la Resistance

I have no FC pics; I plan on making a video of the setlist with all FCs shown and uploaded to Youtube when I'm done.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah CHawk, awesome job so far! Get Foolin' next, I love that song
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, you are tearing through this game with dedication and persistence, and you have achieved good results. What would you say has been the hardest FC you got so far? What would you say will be the hardest FC's for you to get?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on making an FC breakdown of the songs I have left, and the general order I'll do them.

In terms of hard songs, there's no really hard songs I've done. My best one is probably 20th Century Boy, that has a tricky solo near the end. I have a -1 on Llama in the outro (first time I played that far into the song), and Saturday Night's Alright is a matter of time before I get lucky and FC it. :p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I = jealous of your skills mah brutha!

Can't wait to see you in action this weekend!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
CHawk  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wee Portions for Foxes and Viva La Resistance FC! 69(lol)/82

I also SRFC'ed Antibodies on Bass playing with cdylan earlier, making it the 2nd ever (360) FC on Bass, behind MephistoJak. Don't have a pic, check leaderboards for the score.

My predicted FC Breakdown list for RB3:

13. Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
12. Foolin'
11. Roundabout
10. Antibodies
9. Been Caught Stealing
8. Llama
7. Beast and the Harlot
6. Free Bird
5. Caught in a Mosh
4. 25 or 6 to 4
3. Crazy Train
2. Rainbow in the Dark
1. Dead End Friends

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I'm back. Time to shake the dust off and start getting ready for RB4. Fellow SH peeps challenged me to finish my FGFC of RB2 and RB3 on guitar. I'm 76/84 on RB2, and 76/82 on RB3. Maybe I'll FGFC one of them. Maybe I'll FGFC both of them. Maybe I won't FGFC either of them. Who fucking knows. We'll find out eventually.

RB2 Scores
RB3 Scores

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wild CHawk appears!

Good luck on getting your FGFC's buddy. I'll be keeping an eye on your pwnage

Maybe I'll go fix up my accomplishments thread. That things older than a sun dial by now...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U WOT?

I expect more greatness from you, sir. Go get those FGFC's! Hopefully I'll be catching up with some of my own goals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 43 of 44

Jump to: