FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
10/28 DLC - Siouxsie and the Banshees, Blink 182 and more!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PedroRVD  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought Damn It and Well Thought Out Twinkles,

I share with you a video of me playing the later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlL3hip0m2Y

Damn It is HORRIBLE for drummers, avoid it at all costs....I want a refund.
GunsTanksCannon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
I'll probably geaux pick up the Siouxsie tracks.

Thank you for that.

I'm curious to hear these tracks... I hate "Lazy Eye" with a passion so I hope these are better.
chipz  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up the Souxsie pack and both Silversun Pickups tracks this week.

Well Thought Out Twinkles is a blast on every single instrument!

Melatonin is ok, pretty tricky to FC on guitar though I managed it eventually. Damn, they love their fast strumming don't they!

Haven't had a chance to play the Souxsie tracks yet but they sounded pretty good when I tracked down the songs on Youtube.
Sully  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
FretMachine-SH wrote:
HOLY HELL at the ridiculous speed of the end strumming in the Well Thought Out Twinkles solo. Is that going to be as tough as the strumming in Aesthetics of Hate, Green Grass and High Tides and My Last Words to FC?

Is it that fast? It looked more like WGFA Jam B speed. Is there a way to figure out the NPS without the BPM from the chart?

Chart's out and it appears to be 16.667 NPS over three beats, the same speed as the nasty one beat burst in Guitar Lead 2 in Lazy Eye. WGFA is 13.667 NPS. I'll be skipping this one =(
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
DougieDougDoug  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of Souxsie before, but damn. The Killing Jar is awesome, reminds me of Tribe's Outside (vocally at first, and then the outro's ho/po-to-chord thing showed up too!). As a fan of alt-strumming songs, the ending of Hong Kong Garden and the Tattooed Love Boys-esque Kiss Them For Me were very welcome

Also, it seems I had confused Dammit with Dumpweed. Disappointed as I only have Enema of the State, but it was still as chord-heavy as I was hoping haha.

PriestMLH? He's a rubber chicken with robotic guitar playing giblets.

Unless you are a volcanic robot from space or a chicken with robotic giblets, don't compare yourself to those folk. Each accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter what people before you did.

[12:44] Kiriyama: Knights of CYDOOOOOOONIA- Cough medicine, with clout!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CuriousJewbeard
Trexxen  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:

Chart's out and it appears to be 16.667 NPS over three beats, the same speed as the nasty one beat burst in Guitar Lead 2 in Lazy Eye. WGFA is 13.667 NPS. I'll be skipping this one =(

Really? Wow, that's over GGAHT speed...but since I can hit that part in Lazy Eye most of the time (yay random hand flailing), I might pick that song up.

[Edit: Oh. Over three beats. ]

Anyone have any recommendations for me this week? I loved Lazy Eye, so I'll probably pick up at least Well Thought-Out Twinkles, but is anything else good on Guitar?

~Trexxen
FiftyQuid  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit is being added to my DLC collection. It is just classic Blink-182 at its best.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FiftyQuid wrote:
Dammit is being added to my DLC collection. It is just classic Blink-182 at its best.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo correct. definent download. too bad this amazing song was in the pre-barker era
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: