FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar/Bass Optimal Paths - New Site (All songs up to 2010)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

esneky wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:
He's just that good...
why doesn't anyone question him, but I get questioned on one song....lol.

Jealousy. I remember trying to figure out how that score is possible and gave up. I decided the chart had changed, the game was misreading Overdrive drain rate somehow, or something like that had happened.

I still want to know wtf is up with my score..and the 2nd and 3rd place scores...its not a coincidence of 3 people making a typo...
If noticed all 3 scores were from basically within the first month of the games release...Could something have possibly changed since then? I don't know..but I sure would love to find out somehow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg now we have to change all those wiki entries
strikebowler585  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed something...

http://apathtoofar.com/path/xbox360/expert/guitar/nearly_ideal/snowheyoh/img/

it doesn't exactly support things such as the 2nd activation. I know it appears on the 100% path but it doesn't show on the 80% path even though it is about a 68% squeeze ((100+37)/2). Do you have support for hitting overdrives late/early for more points in the program(s)? It might make the program more complicated but is definitely possible to do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strikebowler585 wrote:
I noticed something...

it doesn't exactly support things such as the 2nd activation. I know it appears on the 100% path but it doesn't show on the 80% path even though it is about a 68% squeeze ((100+37)/2). Do you have support for hitting overdrives late/early for more points in the program(s)? It might make the program more complicated but is definitely possible to do.

Speaking of which, do you think that could be done on Crushcrushcrush? (look at the first activation in the middle paths, not the nearly idea/upper bound paths). I tried once, but couldn't get it to chain :-(
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
strikebowler585  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
strikebowler585 wrote:
I noticed something...

Speaking of which, do you think that could be done on Crushcrushcrush? (look at the first activation in the middle paths, not the nearly idea/upper bound paths). I tried once, but couldn't get it to chain :-(

It shouldn't be possible considering it's a 110 ms squeeze. But the 100% path should have picked that up anyway. If you could do that you'd be able to get 900 more points if I see it correctly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much do we have to donate to get an update D:

finishing off the Beatles DLC would be awesome, since ajanata has those charts now

SmugDuckling  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
how much do we have to donate to get an update D:

finishing off the Beatles DLC would be awesome, since ajanata has those charts now

Expect an update end of April.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first that I've noticed the stats section of the site... Is that new?

The most optimals table has provoked me to ask why nobody every bothered to report that guy with the crazy exactly-from-expert-but-submitted-as-hard bass scores? He's supposedly got three times are many optimals as the next person...
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd never looked at the Stats section before either.

Speaking of questionable scores, I was looking at the above-optimals and a bunch of them seem really sketchy. I reported a couple scores already on expert guitar/bass DLC that were probably typos (1,115,000 instead of 115,000 for Magnetic Baby bass) but there are some more that I'm looking at now.

TheHammer417, a few of them are yours. I'm wondering if you have pictures or anything; I'm not reporting them yet because I know you're an active member of the community, but if they end up being typos you should probably delete them.

Rooster - H Guitar. Optimal is 130721, your score is 137139. No corresponding score for you on the RB2 leaderboards (there is a 137139 but its for some random person and I assume it was from expert)

Miss Murder - H Guitar. Optimal is 107807, your score is 109132. No score on leaderboards.

Had a Dad - H Bass. Optimal is 106121, your score is 150659. I'm guessing this one you just had a typo and it should have been 105659.

The Way That It Shows - H Bass. Optimal is 126158, your score is 168750.

Anyway, again, I'm not saying you did anything intentionally wrong, you have a lot of inputted scores so I understand you'll have a typo here and there, or a score put in the wrong place.

Also, I don't know if RJ or Prof Joe check in here often, but RJUCPU has a super-super-optimal score submitted for I.R.S. bass on PS3

As for dGardner, the magician of setlist Hard Guitar+Bass on Wii, I don't know what to do. He has literally dozens of scores that are several thousand above optimal, and most of them seem to be in line with possible Expert scores. I'm not going to go through and report every score though. I know the "report score" function is there for a reason and that it's forbidden/discouraged/severely looked down upon to report them any other way, but would it be okay if I just PMed a mod about looking at a whole bunch of scores, instead of having to report each one?
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
I know the "report score" function is there for a reason and that it's forbidden/discouraged/severely looked down upon to report them any other way, but would it be okay if I just PMed a mod about looking at a whole bunch of scores, instead of having to report each one?

There's a "Report these scores" link at the top of the page (right under the stats box). Presumably that flags all of the scores for that user on that game/instrument/difficulty setting, and also presumably you could specify what exactly you have an issue with in the details box.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Also, I don't know if RJ or Prof Joe check in here often, but RJUCPU has a super-super-optimal score submitted for I.R.S. bass on PS3

I'm fairly certain this score was supposed to be IV (judging by the notestreak and that the score is in line with my xbox score)

I've removed the score from IRS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the Stats section is new, I just never got around to announcing it (I was planning to announce it with the next update, which is coming very soon). I was wondering about the guy with the 29 optimals. They didn't seem particularly real, but I thought the Wii version might be different.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmugDuckling wrote:
Yeah, the Stats section is new, I just never got around to announcing it (I was planning to announce it with the next update, which is coming very soon). I was wondering about the guy with the 29 optimals. They didn't seem particularly real, but I thought the Wii version might be different.

If it is, then it's only on Hard, because there's no weird scores for Expert on Wii. But yeah all of his scores really do seem to be about what the expert bass scores are.
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"most of them seem to be in line with possible Expert scores"
I posted this before, but for one song I looked at (I think it was the one that was the highest above optimal), somebody named "dGarder" had the exact same score on expert bass as this guy with the above-optimal scores, "dGarderXX". It sounds like a duplicate account to me? I'd be willing to go so far as to suggest all his scores across all instruments, games, and platforms be deleted, for this reason... But I honestly have no idea what's protocol, or whatever...
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, the site is down.

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next
Page 79 of 83

Jump to: