FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Interrobang done for now - beingmused bows out ungracefully
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to get a band together for over a year now, and Interrobang has basically been who I'm trying to copy. Stuck together for years, learned how to path and had the patience to play them, in addition to not only finishing a couple games with a very high career score, but all the DLC you've managed to play as well!

I still haven't come close to matching you guys (and have pretty much settled on having one or two band members sticking around with whoever we can pick up as fourth), but I hope that we can last even half the time you were active.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Chil  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one band I thought would never die has finally lost a member? Was it Miley Cyrus that finally did you in? We may never know, but I wish you luck in doing whatever you do with your new free time, beingmused. Also good luck to ‽ should they choose to pursue a new member.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, everybody.

It was inevitable that at least one of us would get burnt out on the game and step down. I think Brian would be the first to tell you he didn't expect it would have been him, after he was our slavedriver for so long.

I am incredibly grateful for the two years I've gotten to play with these three guys, and also for the opportunity to finally meet and play together IRL at PAX this past March. It didn't even feel like meeting for the first time, to me at least, for all the time we've spent together virtually. They're not just bandmates to me but also friends -- I don't think a day goes by that I don't talk to at least one of them over AIM. Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.

I think the plan at the moment is that IG, Sixen, and I will play together some for fun when it's convenient, maybe grab some other people to join us periodically, put up some DLC/RBN videos or just random BQP for the time being, but we're not looking for a replacement member to put up competitive RB2/DLC scores. When RB3 gets closer and we know more about online play and how many people will be necessary for a full band, etc, we'll make decisions about how to proceed.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Lycrios  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sad to see that brian's left, you guys were an inspiration that's for sure. To have stuck it out so long when most bands have a hard time making it through a month. You guys have some insane accomplishments under your belt and it's a bummer to see it come to a possible end. I wasn't always in the streams or posting in the threads, but I was always rooting for you guys, and glad everytime I saw one of your scores up high on the boards. RB3 won't be the same without IB!? waving the FB flag up high.
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really saddens me but I guess it has to be for now. You guys are by far the most dedicated RB Band EVER!

I look forward for maybe a possible reunion ^^

Rock On guys!!!! As a fellow PS3-er, I feel honored to be friends with you!

My YouTube Channel
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terribly sad seeing one of the consitenty band players leave. I can only hope that I could ever find a band like Interrobang?! to play with for as long of time as you guys have. It truly is a mini tragedy

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
bisq  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you are all great people and I hope I can play with some of you guys in the future...always sad to lose another competitive band

Straight J.U.I.C.E. Accomplishments
My Twitter / My Facebook
All DLC for RB2 and TBRB and RBN (ps3)
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, and just as TPB was getting back into playing

Good luck with your future endeavors IB!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

Jump to: