FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vocalist gender confusion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobDole  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Vocalist gender confusion Reply with quote

I am about to explain a hilarious thing I have observed in this game while playing on band world tour mode.

This happens on a lot of multiple song setlists, but to force it, do one of the "make a setlist" ones. Here's what you do. Pick one song with a male lead singer (like Enter Sandman), and then pick one with a female lead singer (like Maps). You will get a male lead singer for Enter Sandman, but when you play Maps, he will still be there. You can also do this in the reverse order, to see a girl sing Enter Sandman or another song with a male lead singer. You can do it on any songs, but I recommend testing it on these two first, as the effect will be very exaggerated. Also, when I did this, nobody was playing the vocals part, but it should work if someone does. I would think that it would just show your character regardless of gender.

freebones  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend had made this observation and every few songs he would say how it was a girl singing metallica or a guy singing some other song. he actually thount the vocalist from coheed and cambria was a girl though

[X] 5* all career songs on expert (Raining Blood)
[ ] get harmonix to make an avenged sevenfold pack availible
[X] get around to completeing vocals on hard
sang22  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time i heard coheed i thought claudio was a girl but that was awhile ago when favor house atlantic first game out.
parodygm  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's always fun. I had a guy with a full-on beard dressed in studded leather crooning out Flyleaf's "I'm So Sick" and I was laughing so hard at the intro that I had to restart.
viper565  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but it can get a little creepy when you have a girl who's dresses up in all pink singing Enter Sandman...

www.highschoolorlower.com | VISIT OR PERISH
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ViperX66
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: