FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mushy2008's ROCK BAND Accomplishments Guitar/Drums/Vocals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Mushy2008's ROCK BAND Accomplishments Guitar/Drums/Vocals Reply with quote

I might as well be one of the first to make my own Rock Band Accomplishment thread...

As of 11/25/07 I have 5 Starred all song on Expert Guitar and Pass/5Starred GGHT on my Sightread...

As of 11/25/07 Completed Vocal tour on easy getting 95-100% on every song,

As of 11/25 07 I have Gotten 100% on EXPERT Vocals and EXPERT Guitar

You can track my other achievements by checking out my gamertag at the bottom of my profile.

Also I will track my progress of me going through BWT Expert Guitar and Hard Vocals It should be a blast.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Nytmair  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on those!!

What song did you use to get your vocal 100% on expert? I'm going through the expert vocal career now and would like to snag that achievement too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Mushy2008's ROCK BAND Accomplishments Guitar/Drums/Vocal Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:

As of 11/25 07 I have Gotten 100% on EXPERT Vocals
mushy singing? ZOMG ALARM NOISE
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Macaron11
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nytmair wrote:
congrats on those!!

What song did you use to get your vocal 100% on expert? I'm going through the expert vocal career now and would like to snag that achievement too.

I did Blitzkreig Bop on Expert Vocals its a short song and I know it really well so it wasn't that hard... I am # 3 on Leaderboards for it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Raptor  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a shame there's no practice mode glitch for you to exploit the leaderboards with this time .

but seriously, good luck on actually earning accomplishments based off skill.

Longterm: FC Misirlou (-9)
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my gold star vocals of Blitz Kreig bop :-)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPAwnIQ2oKY don't laugh too hard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: