FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB2 Wii and PS2 OD Paths

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: RB2 Wii and PS2 OD Paths Reply with quote

I was just wondering this. Is there any plans to make an OD Path for Wii and PS2 Users since they might generate on a different scoring engine for RB2? I mean we didn't have it for RB1 but it'd be pretty neat with the Wiki if we did w/ RB2. Is there any plans?
Deimos  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why this needs to be considered before we even know if those versions have different scoring systems. They aren't even being released for almost 2 months.

But regardless, even if they do have different scoring systems, the paths can be put on the same page and should just be marked as "Wii path" or whatever is relevant. A separate page doesn't need to exist.
sonicdude164  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deimos wrote:
I'm not sure why this needs to be considered before we even know if those versions have different scoring systems. They aren't even being released for almost 2 months.

But regardless, even if they do have different scoring systems, the paths can be put on the same page and should just be marked as "Wii path" or whatever is relevant. A separate page doesn't need to exist.

It's actually only less then a month until they're released, but it's still too early to think about this kind of thing.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
Deimos  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonicdude164 wrote:
It's actually only less then a month until they're released, but it's still too early to think about this kind of thing.

Sorry that I have to break this to you, but it's "December 2008" now.
http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91602
sonicdude164  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deimos wrote:
sonicdude164 wrote:

Sorry that I have to break this to you, but it's "December 2008" now.
http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91602

Nice going harmonix. I must have missed this somehow. Gives me more time to save up for DLC I guess...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
Gunslinger21  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe it got moved up to December.
Ah well, anyway I'd have to say it's pretty early to worry about this, let's wait till it comes out on the other systems.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3111460214333127
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: