FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Arvain: RB1disc voxtar fc30-40: Brainpower, I'm so sick, Pleasure, BHS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jej  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see more awesomeness here !!

you're still that good on vox lol, good luck for the endless list ;)

Madrid is waiting for you ^^
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose you should go for 84 FC's after this one.

Great job. I see that you'll go for the ESL, I wish you good luck as well. And don't forget to go for the 84 Vox FC's, you got rid of the possibly toughest one!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Arvain! Sorry I have not been posting much here! Been pretty busy just keeping up with leagues and the voxtar rivalry. But speaking of voxtar, CONGRATS on your LoaP 1st!! That's really awesome and I'm honored to have inspired you in some way.

Congrats as well on OWoA FC! It's been amazing to watch your progress on both vocals and voxtarring. Pretty soon you're going to be better than me, if you're not already. I'd better look out! :P
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jej - thanks yeah let's wait for the official announcement right ? xP good luck with Call me drum FC haha !

tidus - hey thread-saver i've just realized today what ESL meant so yeah, i already went for it this afternoon. that was...LONG !!! "endless" is the right word !! i'm not going for the rb2 ESL before i can 5*/GS/FC on guitar AND vox, so i'll take my time. but you're right, i got OWoA out of my way amazingly early when i heard it was broken, i was affraid it would be my new Next to you X___x but phew, that's done !! now let's go for the others ^^ i still have some songs left to unlock and 5*. but knowing that i won't be stuck to 83/84 forever has something special *____*

SG Lammy - hey there !! thanks so much ! i went for LoaP as soon as i unlocked it, good thing the path was pretty easy to figure out. and woot, 1st !! so yeah, this 1st is dedicated to you :p
so how are your leagues going ? you're not in RB2 vox ??....me goes to look...oh ok, full band good luck with it !! also, i really hope i can join your 84/84 fc club soon ^^ now that you haven't tambourines x4 anymore (ps2 FTW), watch out, i'm squeezing my way through the leaderboards !! (haha too bad rb2 came out so late here, i always get there after everyone )
ps : also, timezone FTL, i can't sign up for your rb2 practice
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tadam ! bump

oh i forgot to add it in the op, but i can FC Chop suey on guitar O____O i had a -1 run twice (once in voxtar coop with iggy)!!
moketesmoker  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad to see this thread on second page everytime
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: mokette smoker
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP !!

this time it was on 4th page..........
Nikki  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooookay, I came here! XD

And it was for such a good reason, congratulations on 84/84 Vox FCs! ^_^

You'll definetly teach me vox when I find a mic
moketesmoker  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF h4X?? oO Stop being so good XD

Great job, how does it feel to have FC'd the entire setlist?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: mokette smoker
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks both of you ^^

feels very weird it's like : omg, did I just do that ?? so woot !! reduxing now...top 20 is going to happen....top 10 seems way further, but maybe...who knows, if i can redux Tangled up in blue

nikki, i'll be sure to let you know some tips, but get this mic already XD!!!!!
lilirock  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the whole setlist FC Arvain!!

(yes I'm on this side of SH just for you )

Good luck on getting top 20, then top 10, but I'm sure you'll get there! If you squeeze as much in RB vox than you do on guitar, you'll go very far XD

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm finally here. *sighs* I don't have decent ammount of time to hang on here on the Interwebs lately.

Since the OWOA FC, it was clear that you would get the 84 FC's. I wonder if squeezing to the top rankings will be the next move?

Awesome job.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you two thanks for coming all the way from the other side !! i should ask the banner-maker (forgot his name =/ ) to make a banner like "coming on arvain's RB thread FC club" you'll deserve this one for sure !!

yeah about squeezing, i'm actually already top 15 but didn't bother putting all my scores in, too lazy right now. and i'm waiting (for this mooooment aaaaall myyyy life ) for other nice squeezes before putting them all !! who knows, during the playoffs of the league, i could pull out some good scores

oh btw, i was totally O_____O when i saw the round 4 results for rb2 vox !!! 1st-1st-2nd and 1st !!!! (ok, one of the 3 1st was Bodhisattva but hey XD!!)
and 3rd overall wOOOOOt !!!
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats.

But sorry, no personalized banners.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't worry, i wouldn't have asked =P but yeah thanks and your banners are really awesome ! may i take some of them ? (and there's so many i won't ever have T__T awesome job they're so stylish!!!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 3 of 68

Jump to: