FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB2 Custom: Japanese Variety Pack(Accepting Request+Members)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redxslash  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: RB2 Custom: Japanese Variety Pack(Accepting Request+Members) Reply with quote

What Is This?
-------------------
A bunch of japanese songs from a variety of japanese artists that everyone could enjoy. Its made to be a custom for Rock band 2 on the wii using RawkSD, but I will upload the charts to download for everyone to use for their own purposes and on their own systems.

What Are You Looking For?
------------------------------------
I am currently looking for members to join this project. But I am also looking for more requests as well to expand the setlist to fit people's music needs.

(Note: I am only accepting requests that contain japanese bands/artists or songs because this is a project more towards Japanese music).

Creating Charts (Process)
--------------------------
Note: All songs will be charted in expert only because charting other difficulties will take a really long time.

1) P.M. me what song you would like to chart and what instruments you would like to chart for that song

2) I will reply back to your message (P.M.) by giving you the audio for that song through a download-able link

3) When you finish charting that song, just upload the chart to any download-able site and send me the link through P.M.

4) Repeat steps 1-3 until all songs have been fully charted

Members Who Have Joined/What Instruments that Member Is Charting
----------------------------------------------------
redxslash - Charting all Vocals for every song.
crash13 - Charting Drums, Guitar, Bass

Setlist (Total Songs = 25)
--------------------
Luna Sea - Believe
Luna Sea - Dejavu
Janne Da Arc - So Blew
Janne Da Arc - Feel the Wind
L'arc~en~ciel - New World
L'arc~en~ciel - Driver's High
Straightner - Eternal
Deathgaze - Abyss
Lynch - Shadowz
OZ - Pressed Flowers
Nightmare - Rem
D - Kuuchuu Teien
Versailles - PRINCE
12012 - One Step
SID - Uso
CELLT - Sakura Chronicle
SCREW - Cursed Hurricane
Born - Karasu
Alice Nine - Tsubasa
Sadie - Silent Eve
X-Japan - Week End
Daizystripper - Torezoa
Gackt - No Reason
Orange Range - Asterisk
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata

Requests (Member-Artists-Song)
----------------------------------------
GodRockr - Orange Range - Asterisk
crash13 - Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata

F.A.Q
------------
Q: How Do I request a song?
A: Either P.M. me a message of the band (or artists) and the song that you wish to requests, or you can post a message on this topic of the band (or artists) and the song that you wish to requests.

Q: How Do I join or help become a part of this project?
A: Either post a message on this topic saying you would like to help or P.M. me a message saying you would like to help. Your name will then appear on the "Members who have joined" list above.

Q: What happened to your other project?
A: It got discontinued for various reasons, however, I tried to put some songs from that project into here.

Q: What is J-Rock or J-Metal?
A: Japanese Rock and Japanese Metal

Q: So, will you be supplying the audio for the songs, or do we have to get them ourselves?
A: Yes, I will supply you the audio for the song. It will be through P.M. only.

Q: Once I join, do I have to stay until this project/game is done?
A: No, you can leave whenever you want, just let me know when you are leaving through P.M. so that I know. You will be
credited on all your work up to that point.

Q: How long do we have to make a chart?
A: As long as you want, I don't really care if it takes a month or 2 as long as the quality of the chart is great. However, it shouldn't take you at least 4 or 5 months to chart one song.

Q: How much people can join this project?
A: Any amount of people, the more, the faster charts get made and the faster this project/game gets done.

Q: How will I know whats being charted or whats already done?
A: Look at the "Currently being charted" section above and the "Finished Charts" section will made once a song has been charted
and it will expand until all songs are done.

Q: What happens if a person chooses a song that's already taken by another person?
A: If a person chose a song another person has already chosen,then I will let them know and I will tell them to choose another
song because it is already taken. If the song isn't being charted for a certain instrument, then I will let the person know
that you can still choose that song, but you have to chart that instrument for it, otherwise, you can choose another song.

Q: How long is this project going on for?
A: As long as possible until all songs are fully charted.

Q: What do you mean by fully charted?
A: All instruments have been charted for that song on expert difficulty.

Q: How will we know we are getting credit for charting a song?
A: I will give credit to everyone that finish charting songs on the credit page of this topic/thread. It will be made once
someone finishes charting a song and will expand until all songs are fully charted.

Thank you For Reading This Topic and I hope to get more requests as well as members to turn this project/game into something everyone wants to Play!

Join the Rock Band 2 Custom Project - Japanese Variety Pack (25 Songs) - http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=568255#568255

Last edited by redxslash on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: T0gur0Br0thers
axemastah  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to this! When will some of these be released?
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's the limit of the length of a song?

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
crash13  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you make the season 2 theme for Naruto.

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qGT_bEv0xc
redxslash  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axemastah wrote:
Looking forward to this! When will some of these be released?

- Songs will be released when I get members to help me on this project. Right now its just me, and I'm only charting vocals. I need other members to help chart any other instruments. If nobody helps join me in charting these songs, then this project might get discontinued.

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
what's the limit of the length of a song?

- There really isn't any, but I guess it should be at least 10 minutes or under.

crash13 wrote:
Can you make the season 2 theme for Naruto.

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qGT_bEv0xc

- Will add it onto the request section, but I cannot accomplish charting all these songs without help from other members, just to let you know.

Join the Rock Band 2 Custom Project - Japanese Variety Pack (25 Songs) - http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=568255#568255
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: T0gur0Br0thers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: