FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Iron Maiden easiest ot hardest songs to fbfc?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mav1  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Iron Maiden easiest ot hardest songs to fbfc? Reply with quote

Recently I started a goal to fbfc as many Iron Maiden songs as possible. I haven't played the drums or bass charts for most of these songs so I was wondering if anyone knows what are the easiest songs to fbfc by Iron Maiden and the hardest ones. In order from easiest to hardest. I haven't touched most of the songs on guitar as well. I think the hardest song to fbfc is a consensus pick of Powerslave but I am curious how hard the other songs are and if there is hope in a fbfc opportunity. If anyone wants to help with guitar, bass or drums there are still loads of spots left
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be blunt dude, it's gonna be hard to FBFC most of these songs. Unless you can find a top tier guitarist, drummer and even bassist for a couple of songs, it's going to be incredibly difficult. Stuff like Powerslave and RTTH have few FCs on drums, and are both quite difficult on guitar.

Your best bet for a Maiden FBFC is probably Can I Play With Madness, one of the easier songs. It really depends who you're playing with though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably this order, easiest to hardest (I'm only counting masters/the pack):

Can I Play With Madness @
The Clairvoyant
Aces High @
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper #
Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live) #
Run to the Hills (OV) # @
Wasted Years * #
Number of the Beast (OV) # @
Fear of the Dark (Live) * # @
Iron Maiden (Live) * # @
Powerslave * # @

Note: Asterisks note a song that made the drum unFCed list. Pounds note hard guitar parts/solos. Ats note bass parts that are not just easy gallops.

Good luck actually doing this considering the level of bandmates you'll need. >__>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I checked, (which happened to be 5 seconds ago.) Wasted Years didn't make the drum un-fced list.

inb4someoneprovesmewrong.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Last time I checked, (which happened to be 5 seconds ago.) Wasted Years didn't make the drum un-fced list.

inb4someoneprovesmewrong.

Ah yes, it didn't, you are correct. However, I remember it being very close, so I assumed it had made the list. The intro/outro rolls, the fills and the guitar solo certainly make it hard though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What FBFC do you guys think will be very hard/impossible? The trooper is that easy compared to the other songs from Iron Maiden ? Secondly, anyone on ps3 wanna help?
inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
What FBFC do you guys think will be very hard/impossible? The trooper is that easy? Secondly, anyone on ps3 wanna help?

It's not that The Trooper is easy, it's that everything else is even harder.

Out of all twelve songs, CIPWM is really the only "easy" FBFC. Everything else would be a hassle for any group. (Maybe the other 3 songs above the Trooper would be easy for a good enough group)

As for "impossible" ones? Number Of The Beast on down to Powerslave. You would really need the absolute best players you can get for those four.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Probably this order, easiest to hardest (I'm only counting masters/the pack):

Can I Play With Madness @
The Clairvoyant
Aces High @
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper #
Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live) #
Run to the Hills (OV) # @
Wasted Years * #
Number of the Beast (OV) # @
Fear of the Dark (Live) * # @
Iron Maiden (Live) * # @
Powerslave * # @

Note: Asterisks note a song that made the drum unFCed list. Pounds note hard guitar parts/solos. Ats note bass parts that are not just easy gallops.

Good luck actually doing this considering the level of bandmates you'll need. >__>
I'd honestly put RttH after #otB there. But yeah, that aside, that list looks fairly good.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
mav1  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is fear of the dark on bass? I know drums must be hard since it was on the unfced list at one point. I know some people who sr fc fear of the dark on guitar. Is there anyone who could fc it on drums? I love how the crowd chants along with the guitar in this song lol. Lucky people.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
How is fear of the dark on bass?

It was on the top 50 bass list at some point.

I know some people who sr fc fear of the dark on guitar.

Just because you can SRFC it doesn't mean you're consistent enough for a FBFC. Consistency is key.

Is there anyone who could fc it on drums?

Confirmed able? Sure, but the very few that can are 360 players. Gladiators is probably your only hope in terms of PSN people, but he seems busy with other songs. And again, there's the issue of consistency.

Rule of three: Consistency is a huge deal with FBFCs. A solo FC of a chart may seem pretty easy and simple, even if you get a little stressed with the harder songs. With FBFCs, that stress can increase exponentially, and when you're nervous, you screw up more easily. These are not easy songs and the FBFC stress levels could easily make them harder. I'm sure if you had good enough players and grinded long enough you certainly could get most if not all the pack. The issue becomes the amount of time involved, which can only increase if you have inconsistent and nervous players. (And good luck with consistency on the lower half of the list I made)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now to find anyone WILLING TO HELP. Trust me I went through frustrating FBFC but I would be okay with replaying these songs until a fbfc. Once we tried for a just like heaven fbfc and we wasted 2 hours and didn't even fbfc. Hopefully I have a shot at 50 percent of these songs being FBFC
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
Now to find anyone WILLING TO HELP. Trust me I went through frustrating FBFC but I would be okay with replaying these songs until a fbfc. Once we tried for a just like heaven fbfc and we wasted 2 hours and didn't even fbfc. Hopefully I have a shot at 50 percent of these songs being FBFC

I hope I'm not surprising you, but each Iron Maiden song is significantly harder than Just Like Heaven.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fear of the dark has a retarded cymbal roll charted in the beginning on drums. It is beginning and not far in luckily but it is hard as balls to FC all the small fills in 1 run. I can't imagine its been done more than 5 or so times. Scorehero has only 2 documented FCs on scoretracking from homelesscarl and S4VN01. I would agree that rtth is harder than notb. bass and drums are 32894723x easier on #otb

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number of the Beast is one that most people are over-estimating the difficulty of, in my opinion.

Guitar is balls-hard to FC, but bass/vocals are only mid-range and drums are definitely one of the easiest FC's of the pack (very repetitive with very few, if any hard fills).
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I misplaced NotB, it's still gonna be hard to FBFC thanks to the guitar part. >__>

Really everything below The Trooper is about as likely for the average group of players anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: