FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PathStats - Per Measure Pathing Data- Beatles (no harmonies)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CraZy  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
Well, if you look at the vox totals in the instrument breakdown in the 2nd half of path stats...

The vocals total should be 4000*n + 2000, where N = the number of total phrases minus 2.

Birthday has 23 phrases, it should be 86k, and under full measures that is what it says. Under 1-beat it says 86007, 86005 under 2-beat.

Boys: 25 phrases, should be 94k. Under full measures the vox total is 96039. 96036 under 2-beat.

Hey Bulldog: 27 phrases. Should be 102k. Full measure shows 103905, etc. etc.

I Am the Walrus: 49 phrases, should be 190k. Full measure shows 199,985. 1 beat shows 200,391

therefore... WTF?!?! lol. there doesnt seem to be a consistent difference, that's what boggles my mind the most. if it were a consistent amount, i would understand, but it isnt. hmmm. haha. well i guess it's a good thing that ive become a pro at figuring out the vocal scores from usually having to use the csv files before pathstats were around, heh.

btw, any further update on Abbey Road dlc?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I think I found it, so it'll be fixed in the next update, which I've been putting off for too long anyways.

CraZy wrote:
(PS. Internetguy would like a .zip file of all the expert pathstats.. =D )

PathStats has always been the project that took up the most space, and ever since I added the other difficulties and non-measure divisions (especially 1-beat), it exploded. The last version I uploaded was 57 MB zipped (so just expert would be about 1/4 of that), and I'm inclined to only upload it once :-)

But if you want the big set of data, which is wrong for Beatles songs (quite possibly at least slightly wrong for some part of virtually every song), it's at http://rockband.yajags.com/pathstatsV24.zip (and I'll let you guess what the next one will be).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Ok, I think I found it, so it'll be fixed in the next update, which I've been putting off for too long anyways.

CraZy wrote:
(PS. Internetguy would like a .zip file of all the expert pathstats.. =D )

PathStats has always been the project that took up the most space, and ever since I added the other difficulties and non-measure divisions (especially 1-beat), it exploded. The last version I uploaded was 57 MB zipped (so just expert would be about 1/4 of that), and I'm inclined to only upload it once :-)

But if you want the big set of data, which is wrong for Beatles songs (quite possibly at least slightly wrong for some part of virtually every song), it's at http://rockband.yajags.com/pathstatsV24.zip (and I'll let you guess what the next one will be).

Once again you are awesome =)

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Denova  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only awesome, not very much talented!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: