FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How do you edit pages?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: How do you edit pages? Reply with quote

I have a lot of song information that I could add to the song pages for GH2, GH3, and RB. I have some info for other games, too but those are my primary games.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Sully  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to edit any user created page by either clicking the edit link at the bottom or by double clicking in the page.

System generated pages can only be edited by users who have spent 5 contribution points. JCirri's explanation in the wiki announcement:

"The wiki is much better suited for paths as all information will be accessible in one spot, rather than scattered through multiple pages of forum discussion. However, since everyone in theory can update things, there is huge potential for abuse to mess up paths by changing a few numbers randomly, which would be extremely difficult to detect amidst many community edits. Because of this, there is a 5-contribution-point account upgrade necessary in order to contribute to the system-generated Song and Game (protected) pages. The upgrade is not required to view protected pages, access your user page, or contribute to other non-protected pages. "
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
SpikeX  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how do we get contribution points?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpikeX wrote:
And how do we get contribution points?

Two methods:

1. Donating Money - Link can be found in the store.
2. Cutoff Proofs - Fully explained here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it - thanks.

Edit: Looks like cutoff proof only applies to the GH side of things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: