FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Every sunday night, Olives in Providence RI.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
highvoltage13  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Every sunday night, Olives in Providence RI. Reply with quote

Every Sunday night at Olives in Providence Rhode Island, there will be Rock Band competitions. It is 21+, so sorry to anybody under 21. There will also be a beer pong competition if anybody is interested. It's sponsored by Bud American Ale, so the specials are $3 pints and $8 pitchers for American Ale, as well as $3 shots and $5 Cosmos. There are prizes for the winners of each competition. There is no cover, and if you mention my name, Kristian (pronounced like Christian), you will get a free Bud American Ale. And if you're interested, the football game will be on and they do serve food. The address is 108 North Main St., Providence RI, 02903. Their website is www.olivesri.com. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I'll answer as quickly as I can.
LiveFreeOrDont  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hell yea. i am so all over that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: