FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Enable <iframe>

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpikeX  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Enable <iframe> Reply with quote

Really simple question: I'd like to be able to embed my Xbox Live gamer tag into my wiki page, and that requires the use of an <iframe> HTML element. Maybe you could enable them for that specific purpose?

I realize an iframe can be dangerous, so maybe try it out and if people abuse it, then shut it off? Or can you limit it to only xbox.com?

Edit: You can see the iframe example here:
http://wiki.scorehero.com/User_SpikeX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Enable <iframe> Reply with quote

Why not just use an image from MyGamerCard.net?
SpikeX  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. That's okay... but they brand your card (Powered by MyGamerCard.net). Plus it's just an image. I'd prefer to use the official Xbox.com card.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't want iframe tags to be embedded in general. But for the use of gamertags, I've created an action.

Here's an example: http://wiki.scorehero.com/User_JCirri

The wiki source for that is simply {{gamertag name="JCirri821"}}

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, gotcha. Thanks!

http://wiki.scorehero.com/User_SpikeX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: