FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A League-Type Guitar/Bass Rivalry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: A League-Type Guitar/Bass Rivalry Reply with quote

I was laying on the couch last night watching tv when I thought of this idea: If they have a League where they pick three songs out of random, and you have to sign up for it, then why can't we have our own little league-type thing?

You won't have to sign up for it, just post in this thread with your preferred instrument (or both) and your in. This is for Guitar/Bass. I am not leaving out Drums and Vox, I will make one for drums when I get a new drum set (which won't be long from now so don't worry).

The points system works like this:

FC: 10 points

GS: 5 points

5*: 4 points

4*: 3 points

3*: 2 points

Leaders will be determined by points earned in a week. You will have by 12:01 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning for each week. I will post three songs for everybody to post scores in, they will be up by 12:15 a.m. each Saturday night/Sunday morning.

You do NOT have to have XBL or PSN, just an account on here and have scores posted for the three songs that I choose.

This will be for both games and I will pick three songs for each game each week.

Also, there will be different songs on Hard and Expert. If you choose Guitar and Bass then you will have to play the songs on both instruments and post scores for both.

I will participate in this too, if I can get enough people to sign up for this.

Thank you all for your time,
Ktulu45

But of course, from a "selecting songs that jibe with the spirit of the occasion" standpoint. But that'd be too easy, and does not scratch my abritrary "supremely idiotic query that perhaps only ScoreHero may know the answer to" itch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: