FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/23 DLC - Moving Pictures by Rush and more!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: 9/23 DLC - Moving Pictures by Rush and more! Reply with quote

The seven tracks from Rush's Moving Pictures album along with six others are now up for score-tracking:

• Tom Sawyer (Original Version) by Rush
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by Npean), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Red Barchetta by Rush
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by Npean), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• YYZ by Rush
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by Npean), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), No Vocals

• Limelight (Original Version) by Rush

• The Camera Eye by Rush

• Witch Hunt by Rush

• Vital Signs by Rush

• Sorrow by Bad Religion

• She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult

• Bandages by Hot Hot Heat

• Shoot the Runner by Kasabian

• You're No Rock N Roll Fun by Sleater-Kinney

• Love Spreads by Stone Roses
The full Rush album is available for $10.99 (880 Microsoft Points), and all individual tracks cost $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) each. Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace now, and PLAYSTATION®Network after Thursday, 8/28.

Also, YYZ does not contain a vocals track and will not be playable in solo vocals nor with a vocalist signed in with your band. I may update the site to exclude the song from setlists that involve vocals, but for now please ignore it and only submit scores under the combination of instruments that you played with. For further information on the reasoning behind this, see my post here.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by JCirri on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
StevieRaeVon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurray! Picking up microsoft points today.

Colbert: So what are your fans called? Rushins?
(Laughter follows)
Peart: No, they have their own names...
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: StevieRaeVon
Nazarion  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant wait to play YYZ

The first official announcement for Rock Band 3 will reveal that the game will have a brand new physics engine, which will only be used for breast physics.
Stargazer3777  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic!! Red Barchetta is one of my favorite Rush songs, cannot wait to play that one! Was glad enough to see "The Trees" in the RB2 setlist!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stargazer3777
adzicents  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone may want to move the songs from the top to where they're meant to be

I think Hylian was a bit too tired.
[*] YouTube Page.
[*] Rock Band Accomplishments Thread.
[*] RB2 Drum Scores / 50/84 Drums FCs
[*] RB2 Vocals Scores / 60/84 Vox FCs
[*] 11 Million Rock Band 1 Drums!
ThePhoenix3  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY FOR MOVING PICTURES!!

I will post my sightread when the songs are up for download, or after school when I can record and stuff.

79/84 RB2 XDrums FCs! 1st ever Aesthetics of Hate FC and 1st ever Roadrunner Records Pack FC! Top 5 RB2 Drummer!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: The Phoenix3
JRyder  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adzicents wrote:
Someone may want to move the songs from the top to where they're meant to be

No, this is awesome. It allows me quick access to the songs that I want to add score-tracking for as opposed to scrolling through the endless list of songs. As long as they are put back in alphabetical order the way they should be next week when they aren't new DLC, then I'm fine with things the way they are.

Catalanowned  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, this is a great idea. Every week the new songs will be at the top for easy access.
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloading now.

*Can't wait to record his sightreads*
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only downloaded yyz. red barchetta, and love spreads. So quick drum review time:
YYZ- This song is hard, big surprise. The beat you play during the "verses" is incredibly hard and has offbeat bass pedal out the ass. Still fun once you get the hang of it. I failed it twice before I pulled a 4 star.

Red Barchetta- My favorite new drum song. Lots of fun fills and variety of different beats throughout it. Like Limelight and The Trees all in one.

Love Spreads- Surprising tier 7 drum song. Lots of switching between the snare and ride/hi hite with some off beat bass throughout. Got a 4 1/2 star sightread so its not too bad.

Overall fun week and im sure there are more drum songs that are worth your points that I didnt download.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY!!!
IceOh  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend the whole Rush album to all drummers (big surprise, right?) Except maybe Tom Sawyer, I found the original alot more easy than the cover(huh?), not as much double bass. I think you should pick up Limelight though, even if you do have the cover, the original has alot more variety drum wise.

I haven't picked up any of the other songs yet, I'll probably wait for some videos.
Xacalite  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY the lost child returned! Buy!
JeremyRush  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ahem*

IT'S FUCKING RUSH!

That is all.

I'd download them if I could. GOD DAMN WII! *tosses Wii into ocean*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Been waiting a long time for this. Can't wait to play this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: