FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
multitasking is hard!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seraph1337  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

playing with my brother earlier today we managed to clear run to the hills, tom sawyer, and one other song i can't remember with him on xguitar and myself on xbass/hvox. we i think four-starred all three. my brother's a pretty cool hand. the biggest trouble was in run to the hills -- the triplets on bass are ridiculously difficult to work out when you're screaming "RUN TO THE HILLS" at the top of your lungs.

-seraph
Nickisimo  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is pretty tough, especially when the Vocal difficulty gets jacked up but it's a lot of fun to try. You have to admit it's kind of a special moment when you get a double FC by yourself on any difficulty. "100% and 100%...seriously? I need a life, I guess..."
TimChap  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great video!

I tried it about a month ago on "Creep" with the guitar and vocals. Luckily, I know that song pretty good so I could concentrate alot on the guitar but the problem I had was my mic kept on falling because I had it rigged in my shirt in a bit of a weird way. I got a mic stand for Christmas so once I get back home, I can try it again and probably will get better results as I don't have to worry about the mic falling.
wintertwilight  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do that all the time.. because I'm a loser and don't have anyone to play with and I want the Achievements.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: winter twilight
Fyacin  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I just did a couple, did alright until sabotage, trying to rap when you don't know the words, and play guitar at the same time is really hard! If there was a competition for worst rendition of a song, I would have won it between the horrible vocals and the hit-and miss guitar lol !
SkyKnuxRealist4  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then Check out my vids. Once you get to doing these they're really fun!
[Bladder O Steel New Year's 2009 9:30 A.M..-3:00 P.M. on Expert Voxtar(Vocals/Guitar)1000 RB2 Gamerscore Jan 28, 2009 9:30 P.M.]{I Have 931 RB/ 289 GH5 Songs!} My Youtube Vids!http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SlyKnuxRealist4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SlyKnuxRealist4 Wii Friend Code: 0859281369796317
boredathome  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love doubling up, Xdrums and Hvox are my prefered way to rock out, i'll admit i'm not perfect at it, but i made something like the harmonica players have with a wire hanger, it rocks! it's the perfect height so no need to re-adjust or it being too close to the mouth and worrying about overbearing the mic and having the arrow wig out. it is my favorite
beingmused about the strat wrote:
beingmused wrote:
Everyone should be happy with them, except those that demand a clicky strum bar (which I've never understood. When watching videos, it always makes me cringe when people have clicky strumbars...it sounds like someone is playing Hungry Hungry Hippos nearby).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: