FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
JSHManager 0.3.6 - RB4/GHL Support! - Manage Scores Locally and Upload to SH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C0NTR4l34ND  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this no longer working? I can't log in to download RB3 scores.

Not that I have many (only have 1) but wanted to test it.

RB2 works but RB3 does not, so I thought I'd let you know this bug is there. I was trying to DL Expert vocals for RB3 on Xbox 360.

Edit: nvm, works. A little buggy but can't complain as it's freeee so thank you for this great program.

Edit again: I'm having a lot of problems submitting scores for RB3; it often keeps at the 'logging in' phase. Dunno why.

Edit one more time:

Looks like this is solved by exiting the program and re-opening it. Just a tip for anyone who experiences the same issue

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running Snow Leopard, and with both the DMG and EXE in Crossover, I can't download any files from SH.
I get everything except from that, and I've tried numerous times with the DMG launcher and the EXE method.
Anyone got any ideas?

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
C0NTR4l34ND  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't get expert bass on RB3 to download.

Error

jshm.exceptions.ScraperException: RbSong not found, scoreHeroId: 5976. Try updating your song data.
Level:
SEVERE
Stack Trace:
RbSong not found, scoreHeroId: 5976. Try updating your song data.
jshm.sh.scraper.RbScoreScraper$LatestScoresHandler.handleDataRow(RbScoreScraper.java:222)
jshm.scraper.TieredTabularDataExtractor.extract(TieredTabularDataExtractor.java:130)
jshm.sh.scraper.RbScoreScraper.scrapeLatest(RbScoreScraper.java:169)
jshm.dataupdaters.RbScoreUpdater.update(RbScoreUpdater.java:51)
jshm.gui.wizards.scoredownload.ScoreDownloadWizard$2.start(ScoreDownloadWizard.java:215)
jshm.gui.wizards.displayer.WizardDisplayerImpl$4.run(WizardDisplayerImpl.java:527)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C0NTR4l34ND wrote:
Can't get expert bass on RB3 to download.

Error

jshm.exceptions.ScraperException: RbSong not found, scoreHeroId: 5976. Try updating your song data.
Level:
SEVERE
Stack Trace:
RbSong not found, scoreHeroId: 5976. Try updating your song data.
jshm.sh.scraper.RbScoreScraper$LatestScoresHandler.handleDataRow(RbScoreScraper.java:222)
jshm.scraper.TieredTabularDataExtractor.extract(TieredTabularDataExtractor.java:130)
jshm.gui.wizards.scoredownload.ScoreDownloadWizard$2.start(ScoreDownloadWizard.java:215)
jshm.gui.wizards.displayer.WizardDisplayerImpl$4.run(WizardDisplayerImpl.java:527)

Same, except any of the instruments, not just bass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appears it is no longer working. Shame, as for the first time I now have a real need for it.
nbrazzx55  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried using this today and it is working perfectly fine and uploading scores for me! So I don't know what the talks of these error messages could be about.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:

Error

jshm.exceptions.ScraperException: RbSong not found, scoreHeroId: 5806. Try updating your song data.
Level:
    SEVERE
Stack Trace:
RbSong not found, scoreHeroId: 5806. Try updating your song data.
You get this (with varying song ID) even after updating song data. It looks like even after attempting to update song data, the data is not infact updated, or is only partially updated.

Perhaps it has something to do with new tiers and/or songs being added to tiers that don't normally get additions (Such as when we got a few of the "hidden" RB1 tracks back). I noticed that it keeps getting hung up on the same handful of Song IDs. The Songs it got hung up on are:

5806: Conventional Lover (RB2 Imported)
6561: Black Hole Sun (RB1 Imported)
5976: Airplanes (RB3 DLC)

There is also an issue with RBN - RBN is not listed as being supported, but for RB1/RB2/RB3/DLC tracks that have an identical song name as an RBN track, the legacy song has an RBN label on it.
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my list of song data hasn't been updated since September of 2011. I think I forgot to set up the scheduled task to update it when my server's hard drive was dying and I had to reinstall linux.

Anyway, I've updated the song data list, which worked without a hitch amazingly. Try updating the song data now (then grab a bite...), then downloading your scores. Let me know if it works then.

If you're still having issues, try deleting (or rename if you want to save it for some reason) the "data" folder and try again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's looking like it's still not picking up Black Hole Sun for RB3 (at the least), so it may not be as simple to fix as I had thought/hoped.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarylZero wrote:
It's looking like it's still not picking up Black Hole Sun for RB3 (at the least), so it may not be as simple to fix as I had thought/hoped.
Is it picking up Dani California?
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Doesn't look like it. No promises to when I will have some time to look more carefully into this ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarylZero wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
Doesn't look like it. No promises to when I will have some time to look more carefully into this ;)
I asked that because those both got added to RB1 later than the rest..perhaps thats causing an issue with it picking up those song ids
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like there was an error on the JSH side and on the SH side; both are now fixed and the program should be working once again!
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the last post in this thread was over 3 years ago, I have no idea whether anyone still uses JSHManager, or whether it even still works.

If anyone has some interest in having it support RB4, please let me know in this thread so I can consider whether to bother thinking about possibly updating it ;). Of course, I may end up updating it just for myself at some point...

It's not like I can do anything with iPather in the meantime since I think extracting midis is still a ways off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarylZero wrote:
Considering the last post in this thread was over 3 years ago, I have no idea whether anyone still uses JSHManager, or whether it even still works.

If anyone has some interest in having it support RB4, please let me know in this thread so I can consider whether to bother thinking about possibly updating it ;). Of course, I may end up updating it just for myself at some point...

It's not like I can do anything with iPather in the meantime since I think extracting midis is still a ways off.
I made an attempt to download it myself a week back on my Mac but I couldn't get it working, I would use it.

Edit: then again I don't know if I even care about maintaining my scores here as I've reported quite a few profiles full of fake scores about a week or so ago and nothing has been done about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: