FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Band Forming sub-forum please?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRidGE  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Band Forming sub-forum please? Reply with quote

In the same way there is a rivalries sub-forum for people looking for a versus partner, could we have a sub-forum set up for finding co-op partners? I'm guessing that if we don't set it up now, in the future, the misc. game discussion will become flooded with them. It might be worth while.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: the oRidGEinal Wii Friend Code: 4504280527441862
KJHall  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. That would help organize the topics a bit more and make it easier to find band members.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second... err, third this. Perhaps even splitting them for each console. I'd love this!

Tomcove  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very yes. I'd love to do co-op with a bunch of ScoreHeroers.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
PanteraOwnsYou  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or better yet, a new application that could go on the front page. Instrument of choice, diffuculty, GamerTag/PSN username, and a spot for any additional information (Times available, songs you refuse to play ect.). Then you could put up a "In need of members" section, and say what you need. When you get a match, you get PM'd with the matches, and you can do the hooking up from there.

While I'm sure that it would be hard to make, it would work very well, and reserve the forums for those of us who want to discuss Rock Band, and not for those who just want to start playing.
muna  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet666 wrote:
I second... err, third this. Perhaps even splitting them for each console. I'd love this!

splitting into consoles is essential. If possible, a sub-forum under rivalries or tournaments and events and withing that a sub-sub-forum per console. This is definitelty important and takes no more than 5 minutes to add being an admin on the same type of forums) another forum or subforum.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be really sweet, I would love to be able to find some good co-op partners on here. Too bad BWT isn't online, that would be awesome. But an application like the one PanteraOwnsYou described would be perfect.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird i just thought about this and was looking for a place where i would search for band members. Panteraownsyou (weird im wearing a pantera CFH shirt right now) has the best idea on this.but alas i mods are working on getting the score submissions. also a good idea wouold be (once wqe get the submittion of scores figured out) would to have an option in our profiles on whether we are looking for band members our not and what difficulty level and system. then in our a seperate part of the site u can have updates of players that are also looking for bands with rankings similar to yours (not sure how that would work but just an idea to throw around) plus this would be very complex to do.

go there and join in the fun
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: D3thlakon
bucky926  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely agree with this. Just browsing the site I found band forming threads in Misc. Rock Band Discussion, Rivalries, and tournaments and events. I'd like to start a band online myself but I have no clue as to where to post a request.
I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?"
DrunkenClam  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that would be a great addition! I'm looking for a band right now and it's kinda hard to search through the Rivalry forums the way it is now.

[Expert Guitarist/Bassist/Drummer looking for band!]
Rock Band Goals:
Beat Expert Guitar Solo Tour [32/58]
5 Star all Expert Guitar Songs [32/58]
Gold Star all Expert Guitar Songs [20/58]
Beat Expert Drum Solo Tour [34/58]
5 Star all Expert Drum Songs [20/58]
cowssaymooo  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this would be great! the forum or the application type thing suggested
Echelar  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Rock For Food
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: