FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
i sang welcome home (hard) while playing drums (expert)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manalore  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: i sang welcome home (hard) while playing drums (expert) Reply with quote

me and my "band", Ultra Lincoln, at Gamefrog were very excited to have finally unlocked Welcome Home, a song I have been waiting to play for sooooooo long. when we started, me on drums expert, bass guitar expert, vocals on hard, no one could get the vocals and we constantly failed. being a religious coheed fan, i took the initiative and sang the vocals to the entire song without failing vocals or drums. im sorry, but thats fucking badass. and im also going to mention, I have NEVER even touched a drumset in my entire life until yesterday afternoon when i started Rock Band drums on Medium, and climbed my way to Expert within hours. please, i need some props for this
v1c10us  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty damn impressive, nice job
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TheViciousOmega
Leveticus  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw that must've felt so badass. That song is cool enough, but that must've been a rush. Impressive man.
Owls - Owls
Manalore  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leveticus wrote:
Aw that must've felt so badass. That song is cool enough, but that must've been a rush. Impressive man.

it was more of a "zomg i need to hit this drum line while...zomg i need to sing that also but hold on theres a confusing drum line coming up, oh shit i forgot to sing the first 2 words of the vocals while...shit i missed 2 bass drum hits in a row while...fuck CHORUS!!!!@"
oneshotkillsyou  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like to do that whenever I'm playing by myself. the best I've done was drums expert mic expert on wanted dead or alive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty damn tough to do.
Nice job.

I have such a horrible singing voice, there's NO way I'm attempting vocals, unless i have had some drinks and my buddies or my wife's friends are around (and drunk too).

I have played online with a couple guys who drum on Med and sing on Easy - I though that was an accomplishment.
This....nice.

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
Galvnayr  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epic. nice job.
Ghazken  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good god damn....

Man, Welcome Home Vocals just kick my ass hard enough without trying to mix in another instrument, combining it with drums as well... major props man.
soldat029  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

next step: NIN, all parts by yourself......GO! lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soldat029 wrote:
next step: NIN, all parts by yourself......GO! lol

Lol!

Anyways, good job man. It's hard enough singing while playing guitar, i couldn't even imagine drums and vocals. And on Welcome Home to boot.

Wow. Just wow. Some people would say get a life... I'll say can I have your babies?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: