FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB1 and RB2 Unlock All Songs code
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea why they omitted hyper speed? I went from fcing songs easily, to not even being able to hit a string of 10 notes in a row that are at a constant speed. I'm not really complaining, I don't own the game, just play it alot at friends. And although I, personally, prefer the drums, the lack of hyperspeed (or something like it) was a great let down for me. It was so frustrating trying to play through more than 2 expert songs in one sitting. I just got so mad that I couldn't even keep a 4x streak, not just because of no hyperspeed, the seemingly un solvable lag on the bigscreen as well. Also, it seems to me that the top fret buttons don't respond as fast as I'd like, anyone else encounter this?

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
ReiFoX  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some hyperspeed cheat?
Sonic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already beat the game on the ps2 on hard guitar in one day. I even beat all the bonus songs before I beat highway star then the last song. So I hope there's more cheats then this.

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!
elmarko  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell is there no hyperspeed?? Thats almost as big a screw up as cutting the fretboard in half in guitar hero 3 multiplayer. which pretty much makes in unplayable.
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking Hyperspeed was taken out because it would have killed the framerate of the game. For GHIII, two scrolling tracks were easy enough to draw on-screen at the same time, but opening it to three or four scrolling tracks, plus Vocals being a completely different display engine, would have caused the graphics to train-wreck during Run to the Hills or other gem-intense songs.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
TNTX  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted a thread looking for confirmation on cheats other than Unlock All. Here was the response:

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23506

This deeply saddens me
Look no further!

BNSClub.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Zero0920
elmarko  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
I'm thinking Hyperspeed was taken out because it would have killed the framerate of the game. For GHIII, two scrolling tracks were easy enough to draw on-screen at the same time, but opening it to three or four scrolling tracks, plus Vocals being a completely different display engine, would have caused the graphics to train-wreck during Run to the Hills or other gem-intense songs.

You do realize that this makes absolutely no sense and is completely wrong right? There would be way less notes on the screen if it was scrolling faster. There is no excuse for there to be no scroll speed options and it is by far the biggest (and completely unnecessary) problem with the game once you get into expert.

The speed is much faster when you are playing with a full band for some reason. Why not just have it at that speed the whole time. It's very frustrating that they don't fix this problem.

The leader boards not updating is also ridiculous. Why does it take days for the score to be posted if at all. Is there any reason that it doesn't update as soon as its updated?
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend was randomly hitting pads on the start screen and we got this. I though that for a second we had been the first, but nope. Lol.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To save people the hassle of working it out, for those vocalists who want unlock all the songs on the PS3 version the controller combination is as follows:

Triangle, Circle, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Circle, Square

Enjoy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
rude95841  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can disable the cheat by going back to the press start page and pressing it in again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wes-BasSMaNiac07  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww...nice....didn't know Harmonix put cheats in RB.
DarkFoxMrd wrote:
...I for one will continue to play both Guitar Hero and Rock Band and consider myself lucky for being able to drop the drama and bull crap and just enjoy things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BaSsMaNiac07
Battle.Monkey  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad this cheat is completely pointless...
Crltler  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battle.Monkey wrote:
Too bad this cheat is completely pointless...

I've brought my Rock Band and the hardware over to a friend's house, and forgotten my hard drive on multiple occasions.

I would hardly call this cheat "completely pointless".
nedo  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, forget about it ^^
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ned0r PSN Name: sven0r ICQ Number
GFFFH  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the PAL cheat fof 360?
The one doesn't work for me

thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: