FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/16 DLC - Megadeth Album and Rock Band Tour Pack!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herokun  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betlwedl wrote:
Are these songs fun on Expert Drums?

They're painful (but in a way fun, if you like pain)
NathanM  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are the hardest drum songs EVER. Almost every single one of them is ridiculous. I personally only passed one out of the bunch, I Ain't Superstitious (we were playing no fail so if I ever hit the bottom of the rock meter I'd say I failed). Expert guitar was pretty tough but lol, it has nothing on the expert drums. Prepare to get destroyed. To put it in perspective, I passed Battery and Painkiller on expert drums my first try and I've passed most of the other expert RB2 songs, minus a select few.
SketchyGalore  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdystdygo wrote:
enough with all the megasystemofamachine thrash crap. let's get something a little more accessible for those of us who have a life.

i must disagree with you on the system part of that fake word: HMX should put every SOAD song on RB, they're frikkin amazing, and not disgustingly difficult (but not easy in the least)

EDIT: I usually don't know what I'm talking about, as I have PS2 (no DLC), so don't get too angry at me if I'm wrong
Best Yahoo! Answer Ever: You're 13, you're not supposed to be drinking you stupid, drunk, idiotic, whiskey-swigging, buzzing, naive, booze-crazed, asinine, senseless, hare-brained, insane, crazy, senseless, imbecilic, freaky, irrational, preposterous, illogical, incongruous, brainless, thick-headed, wannabe-21 moron.
echorocks  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NathanM wrote:
These are the hardest drum songs EVER. Almost every single one of them is ridiculous. I personally only passed one out of the bunch, I Ain't Superstitious (we were playing no fail so if I ever hit the bottom of the rock meter I'd say I failed). Expert guitar was pretty tough but lol, it has nothing on the expert drums. Prepare to get destroyed. To put it in perspective, I passed Battery and Painkiller on expert drums my first try and I've passed most of the other expert RB2 songs, minus a select few.

im ready im downloading as i speak i might pass some as i think sleepwalker was easy to pass but not 5*. how do they compare sleepwalker and that dlc?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eiirish wrote:
Chorus 2 (I think) I ain't superstitious anyone?! That's the fastest thing I have ever seen on rock band guitar.

That part is insane must be like 20nps
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TelekineticBear PSN Name: Vegito70
fUNC  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pack is just painful. I'm glad it's up, but damn...

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdystdygo wrote:
enough with all the megasystemofamachine thrash crap. let's get something a little more accessible for those of us who have a life.

So... You're saying metal fans are lowlifes? You're gonna piss off a lot of people that way.

As for the DLC, very awesome, seems very challenging, and great that it's reverse compatible. My picks are probably gonna be my fave songs of the album, "Wake Up Dead", "The Conjuring" & "My Last Words"... Might get "Devils Island" too...

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
tsukasa2600  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad Omen = Holy shit!
Devil's Island = Holy shit!!! x 6

In my opinion, most challenging dlc since constant motion.
chidori  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg this is my favorite album by far!! EVERY song that ive played so far has at least 1 awesome solo! most of them have 2-3 solos! well worth the money
orangeglacier  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are some brutal drum songs. Before, there were 5/300 or so songs that I couldn't beat. Now that's doubled.

GH5 (30/43)(Gamma Ray latest)
RB2 (39/42)(Souls of Black latest)
orangeglacier  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

echorocks wrote:

im ready im downloading as i speak i might pass some as i think sleepwalker was easy to pass but not 5*. how do they compare sleepwalker and that dlc?

They take Sleepwalker, give it concrete shoes, and throw it off of a bridge.

The bass pedal in these songs makes Sleepwalker look like a joke and Clouds Over California cry for mercy.

GH5 (30/43)(Gamma Ray latest)
RB2 (39/42)(Souls of Black latest)
Catalanowned  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously... just watching the vids on youtube was painful. By far the hardest week ever for drums.
Chil  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I played all seven Peace Sells songs in a row, expert guitar, and no warmup. This is the worst my fret hand has ever felt since Snow ((Hey Oh)). I ended up failing Bad Omen, Good Mourning/Black Friday, and My Last Words (95% damnit!!) on sightread.

This is gonna take forever for me to 5 star this pack, but as I type this Rexisfed is gold starring this stuff like it's nothing.

/slits wrists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChilXB PSN Name: PSChil
Shashakiro  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badass stuff. Rock Band just became about twice as fun for me, and I haven't even THOUGHT about drums yet.

Can't wait to buy RB2 so I can play with Hyperspeed and actually hit some of the tough solos.

Total banners earned: 35. Above are links to accomp thread.
bequette  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockband tour pack kinda disappointing. I really like all of the songs but Natural Disaster and She's A Handsome Woman are really easy, not to mention the guitar part in SAHW didnt play when i play drums. Hands down is kinda hard but the really long quick rolls dont go to well on my drums, and One of THOSE Nights sounds completely differnent than the actual song, from the drum parts to the different chorus, and the subtraction of Brendon Urie and Patrick Stumpf's vocals. Hope they release rockband tour pack 2 with same bands in the near future and they get better songs and get the charts right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: