FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Free Songs?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PunkGamer  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Free Songs? Reply with quote

So.. I just got a PS3 and Rock Band 1 for Christmas..(couldn't buy RB2.. too much. ) So I was wondering... where did all the free songs go? I mean were they for a limited time? Because I checked the music store and couldn't find them. I really wanted those songs....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Songs? Reply with quote

PunkGamer wrote:
So.. I just got a PS3 and Rock Band 1 for Christmas..(couldn't buy RB2.. too much. ) So I was wondering... where did all the free songs go? I mean were they for a limited time? Because I checked the music store and couldn't find them. I really wanted those songs....

If you are referring to the 20 Free Songs, these songs only came exclusively with the purchase of Rock Band 2.... These songs came on a Redeemable code on the back of the manual inside of the Rock Band 2 case. If those are the free songs you are referring to, that is the only way to redeem those songs...

The only other free songs are Still Alive,Headphones On, Promised Land, and maybe one other I forget. Those are available in your respective systems music store.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
LittlestWoozer  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Songs? Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:
PunkGamer wrote:

If you are referring to the 20 Free Songs, these songs only came exclusively with the purchase of Rock Band 2.... These songs came on a Redeemable code on the back of the manual inside of the Rock Band 2 case. If those are the free songs you are referring to, that is the only way to redeem those songs...

The only other free songs are Still Alive,Headphones On, Promised Land, and maybe one other I forget. Those are available in your respective systems music store.

"Charlene" is the fourth one.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: