FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ATTENTION PHILADELPHIA RESIDENTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is right around my birthday, and i think i can make the trip down (i live on the east coast).
If i can make it, i'll be PMing other kickass players to try and get a REALLY good band together (AHEEM duck!!!!!!)
DeanHartley  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to nit pick, lol, but I would love this to be a get together. I'll be there on the saturday, because I have school friday so...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boberta13k wrote:
(AHEEM duck!!!!!!)

lawlz.

anyone know what things they will be doing with rock band?
if there is a band thing i probably wont be playing guitar solely because i completely suck with the stratocaster. so ill probably be playing drums mostly.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might actually be attending this - apparently, Turtle Beach (my sponsor for mob gaming) want me to demo guitar hero at their booth for the duration of the expo - SOOOOOO

no promises, but it might be possible for me to join a band up there as well. I'll post here again once I'm 100% sure that I'm actually going to be flown up there.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
duck  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
I might actually be attending this - apparently, Turtle Beach (my sponsor for mob gaming) want me to demo guitar hero at their booth for the duration of the expo - SOOOOOO

no promises, but it might be possible for me to join a band up there as well. I'll post here again once I'm 100% sure that I'm actually going to be flown up there.

thats actually really exciting
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
DeanHartley  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:

Congrats! Thats really cool, them wanting you to do it. I hope to see you guys there!

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:

holy crap. if you go, tell me and i may be able to take a train down to this.
it would be fucking epic if you or duck could be in a band with me, and then all we'd need is a singer.
definately exiting!
Enter77  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singer I know dogfoodnyc lives in new york and bill lives in Pittsburgh. I will hopefully be going.

Expert drums career score goals RB1:
9.5 Mil. [X] | 10 Mil. [X] | 10.5 Mil. []
duck  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enter77 wrote:
Singer I know dogfoodnyc lives in new york and bill lives in Pittsburgh. I will hopefully be going.

if by bill you mean billtv...im pretty sure he lives in south carolina o.O
i could be wrong though.

but anyways, i have some good news.

i WILL be attending this
im driving up to new jersey to my brothers house and then he is taking me from there back over to philly so we can hang out all day, etc.
omgChezMix  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks AWESOME.

My parents live 10 minutes from Philadelphia.. so I'm definitely going to go if I can.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duck wrote:

i WILL be attending this
im driving up to new jersey to my brothers house and then he is taking me from there back over to philly so we can hang out all day, etc.

Do you want to be in a band with me?
duck  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boberta13k wrote:
duck wrote:

i WILL be attending this

Do you want to be in a band with me?

possibly. we'll see what happens
boberta13k  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!
the only thing is, i am currently trying to bring my good friend who plays expert drums. (he's currently 14th on PS3).
so wish me luck on his sign-up. I HOPE TO GAWD HE COMES.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see about coming, no promises though. Emmaus is in the Allentown area, and I'm not sure how far Philly is from here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOOOO today's the day..starts in 3 hours and 55 minutes!!!

im definitely going today and PROBABLY tomorrow..not sure yet. i'm looking forward to seeing phr34k and a few other people. (i heard toymachine was going!?!?! )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: