FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Seven
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SQU15H  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyGun wrote:

<3 and </3..
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this can be golded, and if it can't, it's a glitch in the overdrive, not that the cutoff is just set too high.

If the OD always disappears (read last page) after squeezing, then maybe there is a glitch where if you squeeze the note u lose the od? has anyone tried to squeeze everything except the fill before where the OD disappears to gain the extra OD?
Do you just wake up and piss excellence, or what?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
AaRoNGhIi  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there anything in this like Enter Sandman where you can skip the first fill by hitting the OD notes late (or something like that)?
If anyone finds something like this... it could be our answer.
HMX could've been playing and accidently skipped a fill and GS'd it and now they say its possible...??
just a thought

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AaRoNGhIi wrote:
is there anything in this like Enter Sandman where you can skip the first fill by hitting the OD notes late (or something like that)?
HMX could've been playing and accidently skipped a fill and GS'd it and now they say its possible...??
just a thought

This is also something that I've thought about. Maybe hitting OD phrases earlier or later by a split second can change something like where a fill occurs, or if you already have OD, it can determine a higher score if u hit the notes early enough to keep OD longer, instead of it usually running out.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
AaRoNGhIi  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMadness wrote:
AaRoNGhIi wrote:
just a thought

This is also something that I've thought about. Maybe hitting OD phrases earlier or later by a split second can change something like where a fill occurs, or if you already have OD, it can determine a higher score if u hit the notes early enough to keep OD longer, instead of it usually running out.

exactly... I would try to find these things myself... but I'm on PS2, and am trying to contribute to the cause .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AaRoNGhIi wrote:

exactly... I would try to find these things myself... but I'm on PS2, and am trying to contribute to the cause .

haha same

if I had a 360 i probly woulda spent all today trying out my methods..I hope gurn or someone sees this so they can go fc it 5 times with our speculation paths lol
J4Y  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that harmonix is still mad that we FC'd Jordan, so they gave us an impossible song to GS
Because if you remember, Jordan was supposed to be impossible to FC
Do as you please, shame will follow.
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J4Y wrote:
I think that harmonix is still mad that we FC'd Jordan, so they gave us an impossible song to GS

No no, this is what happened:

Someguy FC's a bunch of crap. Harmonix releases Thrasher with a broken roll. Someguy ignores Thrasher. So they release Critical Acclaim saying "Ha! You still can't FC THIS!" Azurite says it can't be fcd. Harmonix smiles. Someguy fcs it. Harmonix releases Who pack with insane drums on Baba O Riley and Who Are You, someguy will fc them and continue the cycle.

Seven is irrelevant to harmonix getting mad.
Roflcopterrr  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMadness wrote:
J4Y wrote:

Someguy FC's a bunch of crap. Harmonix releases Thrasher with a broken roll. Someguy ignores Thrasher. So they release Critical Acclaim saying "Ha! You still can't FC THIS!" Azurite says it can't be fcd. Harmonix smiles. Someguy fcs it. Harmonix releases Who pack with insane drums on Baba O Riley and Who Are You, someguy will fc them and continue the cycle.

I fc'd the roll in thrasher.. it's not broken, just confusing
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roflcopterrr wrote:
MarkMadness wrote:
J4Y wrote:

Actually I fcd it too lol at a friends house, but i failed at freaking 95% =(
But it is kinda glitched, I wasn't synced with the roll at all. I got lucky.
J4Y  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMadness wrote:
Roflcopterrr wrote:
MarkMadness wrote:
J4Y wrote:

Actually I fcd it too lol at a friends house, but i failed at freaking 95% =(
But it is kinda glitched, I wasn't synced with the roll at all. I got lucky.

We've got it all wrong,
Now Harmonix got really pissed when somguy just FC'd almost everything they threw at him, so they gave us Young Man Blues

EDIT: I'm getting back on topic here, and since I have no clue how to calucate paths or squeezes does anyone know (I apologize in advance if this has been said before) what a perfect optimal path would be with squeezes and back end squeezes and what not.
Do as you please, shame will follow.
Cruxis013  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMadness wrote:
J4Y wrote:

hhahahaahhaha Yeah Seven is impossible to Gold but I dont Someguy made it that way by being good and pissing off Harmonix and FCing random songs LMAO.
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruxis013 wrote:
MarkMadness wrote:
J4Y wrote:

hhahahaahhaha Yeah Seven is impossible to Gold but I dont Someguy made it that way by being good and pissing off Harmonix and FCing random songs LMAO.

This. Although I could see HMX doing something like this for RB2 if he FC's RttH.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruxis013 wrote:
MarkMadness wrote:
J4Y wrote:

He was kidding ><
oobitydoo  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I know this is flogging a dead horse. I understand that Seven cannot be goldstarred on PS3/360, but I was playing it earlier and noticed something interesting. If you watch the drummer in the background video, it looks like he's playing faster than the notes on the chart, as if you're supposed to be playing eighth notes instead of straight quarters for basically the whole song. Is it possible that HMX just made a mistake and put in what was supposed to be a hard chart in the expert chart, thus throwing off all GS calculations and making it impossible? The music sounds like it could go either way -- no part is especially clear, and the drums (cymbals especially) are muddy enough that it could be quarters or eighths.

Any thoughts on this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Drums -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: