FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Winnipeg (and area) Rock Band 2 Fest?! BACK ON POSSIBLY
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Winnipeg (and area) Rock Band 2 Fest?! BACK ON POSSIBLY Reply with quote

EDIT 2: So I'm now settled into my new apartment (in St. James) and borrow the XBox every now and then. School is now over (for me at least) and my room-mate is going France for a week in the beginning of January. I would love to have a bunch of you guys over to play some RB2!

So, I've been finding that more and more Winnipeggers are coming out of the woodwork round here, so I think it's time we all get together! I was thinking that by the time we all get organized and start finding people Rock Band 2 will be rocking our hearts so we would play that.

Also, venue. I live in a mid-sized apartment in St. James. We have a decent sized TV but it's old and the colour is a bit off. Also only one couch. It could work though.

The List, Facebook Style!

Attending
BizCasFri
Yen24

Maybe Attending
BiLLs39
NSiYusuke
zeldafan1107
SpeedySalmon
StolenRioT (plus guest)
Def3nsE

Not Attending
The rest of ScoreHero

Last edited by BizCasFri on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:03 am; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: UncleGummers
BiLLs39  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im from winnipeg =) n yea...damn bombers
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wootage, I be one of those Winterpeggers you be speaking of. Sadly, due to illness, I likely will not be able to attend, but I'd try my damnedest! --Of course, I could "attend" in spirit, if this was the 360 version, as I'd have RB2 and Xbox Live... XD hahah. Online ftw.

EDIT: Also I have no idea about most things sportslike. D: so I have no comment on the Blue Bombers. For I am lame.

EDIT 2: Speaking of which, I told a dude across the hall from me, that if his GH3 PC wasn't working, to check Scorehero for some RAM conserving mods. If you're that guy... I'm the fella who was sitting outside with the gorgeous black haired chick in the band outfit xD Also, I'm the one who likely keeps you up at night with my guitaring.

=) hi mom. *SHOT*

RIP RBN
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! This is looking sorta possible! Tell your friends, damnit!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing so! Already, one is interested. He has a Scorehero account I think, but he doesn't really use it. Again, I don't know if it's possible for me to attend, but I'd try anything XD

RIP RBN
StolenRioT  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend and I would be able to go. We suck at everything besides Guitar/Bass though.
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, updated the first post. Tell your friends! Jeeze!

Also, Charles Roberts. L-O-L.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

=) "NSiYusuke + Guest", actually. I told an IRL friend, he's interested.

EDIT: I think his name is "Zeldafan1107" or something around here. I unno.

RIP RBN
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awexome. I guess I should state here for the record that guests are not only allowed, they are encouraged, as long as they aren't as good as me at vocals.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha XD Yeah. Don't worry. He tried singing Cherub Rock once and failed instantly on like, easy. I'll see about getting other people, but my friends mostly suck, so..XD

RIP RBN
Def3nsE  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I'm so in (if I'm allowed to). We're probably like biking distance within each other. If anyone else is coming, I'll play guitar. I'd rather bring my own x-plorer.. it's modded to the point it looks half broken. Features like, eraser back button, and rubberband whammy.

Hopefully we can get other people here. I may bring a cousin if I get permission to go.

If you can make me smile, you win.
If you can make me laugh, you win a prize.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: II Def3nsE IL
zeldafan1107  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Hiya Reply with quote

Well...thanks for the uplifting comments about my skill level [And i thought i was fine...until....ya know..i failed XD]...oh well. I prefer to play Guitar/Drums anyways [maybe bass]

I would be the friend/guest of NSIYusuke...yes i am zeldafan[sheesh doesnt even know my name ]...and im not sure if i can come or not. Sounds interesting...although i would need to check a few things first, ex. Make sure im not working and stuff.
Yen24  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh HAI!

Another Winnipegger here. Definitely count me in on this get together. If BizCasFri's parents are cool with it, I'll be bringing beer (Winnipegger after all). Just let me know when and where, and give me some notice, and I'll be there.

And the Bombers. What an aptly named team. I love them, but maybe we should change the franchise's name to The Winnipeg Winners. It might help.

DLC Request By Month: The Vines (08/08), Jefferson Airplane (09/08), The Tragically Hip (10/08) Chilliwack (11/08), Deep Purple (12/08), Joy Division (01/09)

Yen24.1up.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yen24
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine with alcohol as long as all guests will be over 18, and promise not to get completely pissed. If you are not 18 you can still come, it just will mean no alcohol. I don't drink myself and I don't want to be cleaning up a giant mess, assuming we have it at my place. I would almost rather find a place in the city somewhere that we can play.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: