FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Should i really still be a "Rocker"?

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xtreme2252  
 




Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 580
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Should i really still be a "Rocker"? Reply with quote

i just checked out the rank thingies and apparently rocker is like the first one and the ranking system is apparently based on number of posts, and i have over 200 posts and it says i'm a rocker. is there something wrong with my rank thingy?

*edit* apparently i should be a rock legend by now, but i must've gotten blacklisted from ranks x]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
GuitarGeek08  
 




Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 3213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its possible for someones forum rank to be set back down to "Rocker" by mods, which they will sometimes do instead of outright banning someone.
_________________


I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mattyboy11  
 




Joined: 29 Jul 2007
Posts: 1102
Location: Massachusetts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22699
_________________
Maybe GH5 vids soon...

YouTube Account
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message PSN Name: mitchmatt
xtreme2252  
 




Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 580
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattyboy11 wrote:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22699


ah, i've never been on that part of the site before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
Beedlebub  
 




Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 1221
Location: Bendigo, Australia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same thread is also on the RB side, but with 3 pages of discussion: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11
_________________
Torchy wrote:
Oh great, I've gone and turned it into another fucking "ROK BEND KUIK UR AZS LOSAR NEVORSAF SUX" board


God damnit.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
BigZ7337  
 




Joined: 08 Aug 2007
Posts: 2022
Location: Williamsport, PA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Should i really still be a "Rocker"? Reply with quote

xtreme2252 wrote:
i just checked out the rank thingies and apparently rocker is like the first one and the ranking system is apparently based on number of posts, and i have over 200 posts and it says i'm a rocker. is there something wrong with my rank thingy?

*edit* apparently i should be a rock legend by now, but i must've gotten blacklisted from ranks x]


Yes, remember when you were necroing really old threads, and then you created a new thread asking if you were the only one that liked doing it? Perma-rockering is just a way to punish post-whores without actually banning them. It's kind of like scorehero's version of The Scarlet Letter.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
xtreme2252  
 




Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 580
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beedlebub wrote:
The same thread is also on the RB side, but with 3 pages of discussion: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11


That's why i didn't post this in Bug Reports, because i knew this was probably related to my double-posting and the troubles i was having with fixing the size of my avatar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
IWillKickU  
 




Joined: 06 Dec 2007
Posts: 2830
Location: In the Undertow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtreme2252 wrote:
Beedlebub wrote:
The same thread is also on the RB side, but with 3 pages of discussion: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11


That's why i didn't post this in Bug Reports, because i knew this was probably related to my double-posting and the troubles i was having with fixing the size of my avatar


If you knew that this was punishment, and you knew that there was a post (albeit in a different section) saying "Is your rank rocker agian? It's not a bug!" Then why are starting a new thread asking about it? Especially when the refered thread says do not post about this or you will be banned?

/facepalm.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
xtreme2252  
 




Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 580
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
xtreme2252 wrote:
Beedlebub wrote:
The same thread is also on the RB side, but with 3 pages of discussion: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11


That's why i didn't post this in Bug Reports, because i knew this was probably related to my double-posting and the troubles i was having with fixing the size of my avatar


If you knew that this was punishment, and you knew that there was a post (albeit in a different section) saying "Is your rank rocker agian? It's not a bug!" Then why are starting a new thread asking about it? Especially when the refered thread says do not post about this or you will be banned?

/facepalm.


it was an accident, i didn't see that till after i posted this
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB