FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Expert Vocals Competition - Pick Week 2 Songs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post your song selection for the week in this thread.
My choice will be Cherub Rock.
I'll update the OP with every song choice I see.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTinkerbread
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pick Highway Star.

RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll choose Main Offender

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pick Ballroom Blitz. Have fun with the "wink of her eye", guys.
wildbillkickoff  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since "Wink of her eye" is one of the banes of my existence, I'll get another talkie-fest out of the way:

TIMMAY!!
Melestrela  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Expert Vocals Competition - PICK SONGS FOR WEEK 1 Reply with quote

TheTinkerbread wrote:

Your scores will be sent at the end of the week in the form of a PM to me, and I'll post all the scores at the end of the week. I'm not a cheater, so don't say "But you'll look at my scores before the week is over!" because I won't.
-

I'm also assuming that we won't be updating the SH leaderboards until the week is over or snooping around on xbox live to try to figure out each other's current scores.

@WildBill - Dammit, payback's a bitch. I can't even increase my score on Timmay. We can't use previous scores, right?
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Expert Vocals Competition - PICK SONGS FOR WEEK 1 Reply with quote

Melestrela wrote:
TheTinkerbread wrote:

Your scores will be sent at the end of the week in the form of a PM to me, and I'll post all the scores at the end of the week. I'm not a cheater, so don't say "But you'll look at my scores before the week is over!" because I won't.
-

I'm also assuming that we won't be updating the SH leaderboards until the week is over or snooping around on xbox live to try to figure out each other's current scores.

@WildBill - Dammit, payback's a bitch. I can't even increase my score on Timmay. We can't use previous scores, right?

Ahh, yes, I didn't even think about that. I would suggest not to update your scores, instead have them written down, so there's no "snooping" involved to have an advantage over someone else. If you don't really care if people look at your scores, you could go ahead and update the SH/XBL leaderboards with a score you got here, but make sure you know you could be snooped on.

tl;dr Write down your scores

And, no, no previous scores. Looks like there will be some ties on Timmy though .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTinkerbread
Melestrela  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, so I got a new high score, but I hit restart and didn't save it to xbox live. I wrote it down, is that good enough? Will you guys take my word for it? I plan on doing the song again, but I'm wondering for future reference. Like if it had been Ballroom Blitz I would've been realllly mad.

P.S.Main Offender - talky squeeze ftl.
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Um, so I got a new high score, but I hit restart and didn't save it to xbox live. I wrote it down, is that good enough? Will you guys take my word for it? I plan on doing the song again, but I'm wondering for future reference. Like if it had been Ballroom Blitz I would've been realllly mad.

P.S.Main Offender - talky squeeze ftl.

Yes! That is what I wanted you to do. Good Job. However, if you could take a picture, that would be even better. But like I said, not necessary. We will take your word, because SH takes your word.
And like I said earlier, you can send it to XBL if you got a really good score that you won't beat, but I don't think people will be snooping around. How will they know if it's your old or new score?

Come to think of it, you guys don't really need to send Streak & Percentage, unless it's not an FC. Just say "FC" when you send it to me, and I'll look up the data.

beberle2  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i join?

FATCH0  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beberle2 wrote:
can i join?

ur beberle2 why wouldnt u be able to join.
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beberle2 wrote:
can i join?

I hate to say this, since you ARE beberle2, but no. Sorry, but all the spots are filled up. Feel free to start your own rivalry though!

TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just gonna bump this and remind everyone that Week 1 Scores are due in the next 2 days!

wildbillkickoff  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, I've improved my scores on 4 out of 5.

And, I guess you could look it up on XBL, but I managed to squeeze out a #3 on one of the songs. It's a shame I'm the worst talkie vocalist out of the top 50.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I'm going to get creamed but so far I've made great improvements. This has really been good incentive for me to tackle stuff like Ballroom Blitz and *gulp* Timmy (even though I cursed you guys the whole time I was hitting restart)

Can you tell me exactly when this is due? I kinda lost track
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: