FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question about upcoming DLC for Wii...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prozac4312  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Question about upcoming DLC for Wii...? Reply with quote

With the recent announcement of DLC for Wii...Does anyone know if all the DLC that has already come out for RB (360/PS3) will be ported for RB for Wii?

iagomonk  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It hasn't been specifically addressed, but I can't see why they wouldn't do it.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/marcsaltzman/2008-09-25-rock-band_N.htm

Quote:
the upcoming Nintendo Wii version of ``Rock Band 2'' will offer the same online functionality — i.e. song downloads and Internet multiplayer modes — as the Microsoft Xbox 360 and Sony PS3 versions. The PS2 version, however, will not include online connectivity.

sonicdude164  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason I can see them not doing it is because of the massive amounts of songs already available. Then again, it wouldn't take much effort on their part. I would love Harmonix forever if we get all the old DLC.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no reason why they wouldn't make all of the previous DLC available. The more they offer, the more money they stand to make.
craventrio  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: Question about upcoming DLC for Wii...? Reply with quote

Probably.
prozac4312 wrote:
Does anyone know

Nobody who KNOWS can confirm it for sure, or it would have been announced already. Plans they had to release everything might fall through... the Nintendo store isn't used to so many big files being released simultaneously! For comparison, international releases on other platforms had the full catalogue available right away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: