FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Attention full band pathing enthusiasts!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ERBiC  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take a crack at this; my band is always looking for better paths.

xerbic[at]gmail.com

EDIT: Does Excel:Mac 2008 have the features you're using? I can get on my other computer and use Excel 2k7 if I need to, but I like my laptop.
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am definitely interested in this. I pathed a whole lot of songs during full-band leagues, and i would love to know how you beat me on all of them >_<

windows live : bferrantino@gmail.com

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not 100% sure what the feature set is like for Mac Office, but I'm pretty sure it will at least open the files.

By the way, I probably should have mentioned that if you're not a hardcore competitive perfectionist, this probably won't be your thing. Such people are relatively common on Scorehero, so I neglected to mention it. I'll edit the original post to say something about that.

DeletionService and Erbic have been added.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just gonna go ahead and invite my whole band to come here if they want. I'm sure that they'll find this as helpful as I do.

BTW, I'm trying to re-path SIAS w/ your first activation, but a little differently on the rest. Thanks for the template, it really helps since I'm sort-of an Excel noob when it comes to formulas .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTinkerbread
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the olden days, I used to re-enter much of the template for every new song, with the formulas and conditional formatting and everything (not for every path, though ). I suppose I should document how to use the template, too, because parts of it aren't that obvious.

Speaking of inviting people to the workspace, if someone gets a chance, could you create a workspace and invite kawigi at hotmail.com to it? I'm interested to see what things look like from the other side.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:

Speaking of inviting people to the workspace, if someone gets a chance, could you create a workspace and invite kawigi at hotmail.com to it? I'm interested to see what things look like from the other side.

So just make a workspace so you can see what it looks like to not be, like, an admin? If so, I'll do it for you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTinkerbread
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheTinkerbread wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

So just make a workspace so you can see what it looks like to not be, like, an admin? If so, I'll do it for you.

Yeah, that.
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I sent you the email. I'll say it pretty much looks the same.
And now I share with you what I almost wrote:

OPERATION PERSPECTIVE
OBJECTIVE: SEND EMAIL
OBJECTIVE COMPLETED
CASUALTIES: 0
TIME BONUS: 5000
TOTAL: 350000

MISSION COMPLETED

EDIT: Quick question about your base per measure scores. Unlike Ajanata's charts, they do include Vocals, correct?

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct. I evenly split the points of each phrase across all the time that you're supposed to be making sound (and taps are obvious).
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kawigi.

I'm interested...but I've yet to figure if this new computer of mine has Excel...I'll go ahead and sign up...and I'm sure I could get Excel at one point! xD

Email: dsaxophonem@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added CraZy, CHawk and guitarfreak.
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, mac office doesn't do the top ten filters and the conditional formatting.

ERBiC  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheTinkerbread wrote:
FYI, mac office doesn't do the top ten filters and the conditional formatting.

Rah.

Ok fine, I'll use Windows. Stupid Microsoft. *sulk*
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i'm trying to do a save as on one of the paths so i can look at it in Excel rather than on the workspace itself but it keeps giving me a "File cannot be downloaded at this moment. Please try again later." error message. any suggestions?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love full band pathing.

machchunk@yahoo.com
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: