FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Legality of an OD path regarding FP/LT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol you might not want to do it in your solo tour until it's considered legal or not that way no one can say you cheated. But then again you probably already thought about this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey SG, I never thought of that path. I tried it out for a point in comparison with just FP, and it's... a 100 point difference between the two lol. The FC path was 100 off from the glitched path (87,675 vs 87,775). So it's almost hardly noticeable between the two
someguy913  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I guess it's a good thing they're that close, because I can't get the glitch to work for the life of me. Could it be a PS3-only thing? Has anyone gotten this to work on a 360?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
oopogfe  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Heh, I guess it's a good thing they're that close, because I can't get the glitch to work for the life of me. Could it be a PS3-only thing? Has anyone gotten this to work on a 360?

well the first few times i tried, I got It and it worked but I messed up later in foreplay.

but now whenever i try it, and I try to squeeze the white note, it doesn't give me any energy at all. I know im getting the squeeze note, because i still get points for it, but no energy. Its wierd that I got it before though
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constable wrote:
Hey SG, I never thought of that path. I tried it out for a point in comparison with just FP, and it's... a 100 point difference between the two lol. The FC path was 100 off from the glitched path (87,675 vs 87,775). So it's almost hardly noticeable between the two

If they're that close no one will be able to tell the difference unless there's a vid of it so people could just use the glitch and say they used someguy's path I hardly think it matters anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We talked about the path on the podcast last night. IIRC, Phr34k says it's fine.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEFIOX wrote:
Constable wrote:

If they're that close no one will be able to tell the difference unless there's a vid of it so people could just use the glitch and say they used someguy's path I hardly think it matters anyway.

The semi-important thing is not to say it matters if they can tell, as it would be nice to have a ruling before there is the possibility of more songs having this at a much bigger rate of difference.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Tiza  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait, does this still work? I'm trying to figure out how to work it, and it doesn't seem to be working. Do you have to combo everything leading up to the squeeze for it to work?
goob3rs  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiza wrote:
So wait, does this still work? I'm trying to figure out how to work it, and it doesn't seem to be working. Do you have to combo everything leading up to the squeeze for it to work?

why did you... how did you... nvm

*shakes head*
Hammertym3  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's not a crazy glitch like Glitchkrieg Bop, but it still is an obscure glitch.

just wondering, what's the glitch path to Blitskrieg bop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: