FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7/29 DLC - Scars on Broadway, Staind, Testament, thenewno2!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tahome  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkviperd00d wrote:
this is probably the most mediocre DLC released yet, only matched by the MTV tracks.
Testament saved it from being a complete failure. I've been waiting for Electric Crown as DLC, and as far as I'm concerned, these other shitty tracks are only there because they need to balance out the awesome Testament brings.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosChanneler wrote:
Electric Crown is the only good song this week for guitar, the rest are crap pretty much.

That will be the only one I'm getting for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite liked Yomp, it's a cool sounding song. Drums are fun even for a mediocre drummer such as myself. The song is pretty boring but the Little Sister-esque solo is pretty fun.

I was going to get They Say until I saw it was Tier 1 on EVERY Instrument.
{17:33:42} <Rexisfed> yewb had sex with a man
{17:33:42} <Yewb> ^
{17:33:44} <Yewb> wait
{17:33:45} <Yewb> NO

H2O Kappaten, PMS|H2O L4D ST Leader
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: H2O Kappaten
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahome wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:
this is probably the most mediocre DLC released yet, only matched by the MTV tracks.
Testament saved it from being a complete failure. I've been waiting for Electric Crown as DLC, and as far as I'm concerned, these other shitty tracks are only there because they need to balance out the awesome Testament brings.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I literally lol'd when I read that. On topic though I really only want the Testament song but since my bro is buying them for me this week I'll probably be getting them all.

Edit: Yomp is a no buy for me that song is just absolutely terrible. I also probably won't be picking up They Say charts look way too easy. I will be picking up This is It and Electric Crown.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soundbarrier4 wrote:
Also, I'm not able to put scores in for They Say.

At least on Expert Drums for 360.

I noticed this as well... Can we get a quick fix?

I got Yomp because it was the only thing I could afford, and I FCed on my sightread. Not a bad song at all, though.

EDIT: Wait, I found They Say. It was hiding between Saints of Los Angeles and Screaming for Vengeance...huh.

[ ] Get each main on-disc Expert Drum song in top 100 (on ScoreHero): (38/58)

[ ] Warmup Songs (5/6)
[ ] Apprentice Songs (6/8)
[ ] Solid Songs (5/7)
[ ] Moderate Songs (1/7)
[ ] Skilled Songs (4/7)
[ ] Challenging Songs (5/6)
[ ] Blistering Songs (3/6)
[ ] Nightmare Songs (5/6)
[ ] Impossible Songs (4/5)

Last edited by TheFlyingMan on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: The Flying Man
Slax  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, another thumbs down week for me.
But at least some people got enjoyment out of it.
I think next week's will be really good, for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Harmonix is probably just trying to appeal to...a...wider......range.......of..........

NO!!!!

Really, Harmonix. I know you've had some bad song choice weeks in the past, but, uck. But, the charts are good for the terrible song choice. Hopefully you'll step it up next week Harmonix, we're waiting and watching.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novax wrote:
Well, Harmonix is probably just trying to appeal to...a...wider......range.......of..........

NO!!!!

Really, Harmonix. I know you've had some bad song choice weeks in the past, but, uck. But, the charts are good for the terrible song choice. Hopefully you'll step it up next week Harmonix, we're waiting and watching.

Good charts?!?! The most recognizable (and popular) part of They Say is the WahWahWah... sounds of the guitar and that isn't even charted. Dropped the ball in my opinion...
machchunk  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkviperd00d wrote:

Hey, some of us actually liked the MTV2 Pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the Crüefest pack.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Snoman  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:

Hey, some of us actually liked the MTV2 Pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the Crüefest pack.

Crue's song wasnt bad, however the others were horrible, had no idea Trapt was still around, after their one hit wonder id figure they quit

Photobucket
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: XsnomanX PSN Name: Trueshadow000
solidus4prez  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Scars, Serj. Reply with quote

They gave us Serj Tankian, then they gave us Scars on Broadway...won't they please just give us something from System?!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Scars, Serj. Reply with quote

solidus4prez wrote:
They gave us Serj Tankian, then they gave us Scars on Broadway...won't they please just give us something from System?!

EXACTLY! Gah! It's like they're doing it on purpose!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:

hey, some of us actually liked the cruefest pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the scene pack.

Hey, some of us actually liked the scene pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the thrash pack.

Hey, some of us actually liked the... etc.

thread/
machchunk  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
machchunk wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:

hey, some of us actually liked the cruefest pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the scene pack.

Hey, some of us actually liked the scene pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the thrash pack.

thread/

No one I've seen has actualy liked the Crüefest pack, and for good reason. Not only is it filled with bad music, but there isn't a single standout chart in any of the songs. At least in every other week, there has been either a good song or a fun chart (Scene pack-Date with the Night and This Ain't a Scene drums, Thrash pack-DOA and Thrasher guitar/bass, David Bowie pack-Vocals for all the songs, last week-Burn drums and Devour drums, etc.)
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:
machchunk wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:

thread/

No one I've seen has actualy liked the Crüefest pack, and for good reason. Not only is it filled with bad music, but there isn't a single standout chart in any of the songs. At least in every other week, there has been either a good song or a fun chart (Scene pack-Date with the Night and This Ain't a Scene drums, Thrash pack-DOA and Thrasher guitar/bass, David Bowie pack-Vocals for all the songs, last week-Burn drums and Devour drums, etc.)

--------- <my point
(**) <your head

woosh.

I was just choosing random packs that a lot of people seemed to dislike.

no offense. (we all love you machchunk)

I was just making a point about how threads like this always devolve into "this sucks, I liked *insert song/pack here* better"

...also, a lot of people like the cruefest pack. for standout? see Who's Going Home With You Tonight drums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: