FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS2 Medium Drums
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boo74  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: PS2 Medium Drums Reply with quote

The Rules:
1. If you play Hard or Expert drums, you must play on lefty flip
2. Including me, 10 people can enter.
3.Only enter if you have unlocked and beat every song.
4.I choose the song.
5. The lowest score will be eliminated.
6.Once you submit a score, it will be stored in the database, meaning if you have a better score than the one you submited, you can't submit the better score.

I'll be playing to. Good Luck

One more thing, if two scores in last place are tied, we will go to a tiebreaker song.

Why are there so many ostriches?

Last edited by Boo74 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
R31NDR  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join, I've 5*'d everything on medium drums on PS3 and dont have any of the DLC (except the freebies) due to living outside of US and can't purchase them from the US PSN store. I believe my stats are up to date

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R31NDR wrote:
I'll join, I've 5*'d everything on medium drums on PS3 and dont have any of the DLC (except the freebies) due to living outside of US and can't purchase them from the US PSN store. I believe my stats are up to date

Goddamn it, I said PS2. Not PS3

Tempest8  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Hey Boo74!... Reply with quote

Hey Boo74!

Count Me In for this one, since drums are one of the weakest in my field when it comes to Rock Band!...

Tempest8
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo74 wrote:
R31NDR wrote:

Just because he wanted to join, and may not have realized you said PS2, is absolutely no reason to be using that language in that manner. Call me a back-seat mod for this, I don't care, but, don't be a dick.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.
My EL penny mod. Works beyond perfect!

Last edited by el1t3v1rus on 30 Oct 2008 19:55; edited 946,281 times in total
bobaloochi  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. I'll probably be in last, though.
Boo74  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
Boo74 wrote:
R31NDR wrote:

Just because he wanted to join, and may not have realized you said PS2, is absolutely no reason to be using that language in that manner. Call me a back-seat mod for this, I don't care, but, don't be a dick.

PS2 cutoffs are different than the PS3 cutoffs. Dumbass.

Boo74  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Boo74!... Reply with quote

Tempest8 wrote:
Hey Boo74!

Count Me In for this one, since drums are one of the weakest in my field when it comes to Rock Band!...

Tempest8

Do you play MEDIUM????

Boo74  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
Boo74 wrote:
R31NDR wrote:

If I'm a dick, you can suck me.

MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Triple-post and flaming. Yes, this is also probly considered backseat modding. I dont really care. You need to learn to shut up.

First off, the guy didn't know that it was PS2, so he missed something, you don't act like that. Second, you don't reply to someone telling you what you did was wrong with another flame, I mean really, are you that stupid? Third, you're getting mad at a guy for not saying he plays medium? I think he probly does, as this is a medium thread and he stated that he wasn't that great at drums. And then you triple post with another flame to a comment you already replied to. Brilliant.
Do you just wake up and piss excellence, or what?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo74 wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:
Boo74 wrote:
R31NDR wrote:

Uhm *points to sig*, I'm 1st place PS2 Hard Drummer, I'm pretty sure that I know cutoffs are different, and actually, I'm starting to believe they aren't as several of my scores are competing with other consoles, and people on PS2 (including myself), may have used wrong paths. I tried being nice the first time, but this time I don't give a fuck. You need to learn to shut your mouth, and not flame people for pointing out you did something wrong and you can be banned for doing stupid things. And if you were a dick, I wouldn't suck one, 'cause I'm not like you.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.

Boo74  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMadness wrote:
Wow. Triple-post and flaming. Yes, this is also probly considered backseat modding. I dont really care. You need to learn to shut up.

First off, the guy didn't know that it was PS2, so he missed something, you don't act like that. Second, you don't reply to someone telling you what you did was wrong with another flame, I mean really, are you that stupid? Third, you're getting mad at a guy for not saying he plays medium? I think he probly does, as this is a medium thread and he stated that he wasn't that great at drums. And then you triple post with another flame to a comment you already replied to. Brilliant.

Dude, you've got alot to learn about the real world.

mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo74 wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:
Boo74 wrote:
R31NDR wrote:

Why do you care about cutoffs anyway it lowest SCORE is eliminated?

YouTube Account
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo74 wrote:
MarkMadness wrote:

Dude, you've got alot to learn about the real world.

LMAO I have alot to learn. Haha! Ok I'll join, and since I play expert I'll play on lefty flip. Up for it? Lmao
Do you just wake up and piss excellence, or what?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what, I've recently started Medium drums for the fuck of it, so that I can start dominating Medium as well, so, count me in .
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: