FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
About the bundle....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeltar  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: About the bundle.... Reply with quote

I was reading up on Rock Band a little today and came across a very strange tidbit of information. The bundle comes with: one (1) wired guitar, one (1) drum set, one (1) microphone, and one (1) copy of the Rock Band game. Now here is the thing. If you want to have a bassist you must by another guitar controller, but according the Wikipedia:

"However, individual Rock Band-branded instruments will not be available until early 2008."

So, do we have to suffer with only three players until 2008? I do hope this is misinformation or this could be very disappointing. Thank you for your time.
NoPance  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: About the bundle.... Reply with quote

Zeltar wrote:
I was reading up on Rock Band a little today and came across a very strange tidbit of information. The bundle comes with: one (1) wired guitar, one (1) drum set, one (1) microphone, and one (1) copy of the Rock Band game. Now here is the thing. If you want to have a bassist you must by another guitar controller, but according the Wikipedia:

"However, individual Rock Band-branded instruments will not be available until early 2008."

So, do we have to suffer with only three players until 2008? I do hope this is misinformation or this could be very disappointing. Thank you for your time.

If you want another Stratocaster you can probably look on eBay or craigslist for them--a lot of people are buying the bundle and auctioning off specific pieces since HMX isn't offering individual instruments this year.

Rock Band works with previous GH instruments though, and I'll be using my explorer as my bass probably indefinitely.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: No Pance
throwawaystyle  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just buy an Xplorer, I am sure their price has went down quite a bit and they are RB compatable. I dont know if Les Paul's work though
Zeltar  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, that's right. Thank you for reminding me. I will now probably just end up using my Les Paul or X-plorer instead of spending $80 on the Statocaster. Once again, thank you.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Les Paul's have been confirmed to work for Rock Band, you just cannot activate the special features. The Xplorer's were working from the start.

I plan on using the LP for bass.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
sinimax  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I'll use the LP or the X-Plorer for bass. Probably the X-Plorer since I swear sometimes my LP doesn't register strums.

DLC WHORE!

The best band ever...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: SiNiMAX PSN Name: SiNiMAX
DarkfalzGodkillr  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinimax wrote:
I don't know if I'll use the LP or the X-Plorer for bass. Probably the X-Plorer since I swear sometimes my LP doesn't register strums.

I think its a wireless lag issue. because I'll see the frets light up on the screen .5-1 sec after I pressed them. Never get that w/ my Xplorer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: