FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anyone been attracting crowds?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FBMrider86  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Anyone been attracting crowds? Reply with quote

I was in Best Buy today and decided to venture to the back to play Rock Band again. Granted it was in the middle of day, I figured hardly anyone would be out (a Tuesday). I'm playing I think Epic on the drums (Expert) and two of my friends show up and just gaze at me and the screen . After getting one of them to attempt to sing Dani California (focus on the word attempt there ), I started playing again with some other guys that I went there with, and suddenly I turn around and there's like 5 people standing right behind me, all focused on me . I just sat there and kept playing and eventually some guy showed up and was like 'wanna do multiplayer'? We played Detroit Rock City and holy shit, the people in the store all just start migrating over to where we are. At one point when we were all done, I turn around again and there's a good 12-14 watching us.

My goal is to get sponsored by Best Buy .

Anyone else got any stories like this?

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
sinimax  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my friend and I were in best buy on Sunday we had atleast 15-20 people around us when we did Dani California. My best buy has Rock Band and GH3 right when you enter the doors though so people don't have to go to the back. It makes the crowds much bigger.

DLC WHORE!

The best band ever...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: SiNiMAX PSN Name: SiNiMAX
Guitarherodude12  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeah.. Sunday night I heard that my local Best Buy had the RB demo out so I just went up there by myself cuz I HAD to check it out no matter what. I stayed up there playing the demo for about 3+ hours no joke!! I am already addicted to that game lol but anyway, I met like 5 people up there that played multiplayer with me and every now and then I would look back and see a crowd! Max crowd was like 7 or so people cuz BB was dead that night. But yes I felt good with an audience watching me rock out! Good times lol This weekend I'm going up there again just to play the RB demo for a while cuz i can not wait... Any body else gonna go back up to BB just to play the demo again???

GHSH: 40/48 FC's 6th Place! | GHWT: 79/86 FC's 7th Place! | GH3: 67/70 FC's Top 50!

TTFAF - 837k 97% :P

Proud Christian
darkviperd00d  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah me and my friend were playing Dani California on expert. I turned around after the song was over and there was a good 10 people standing there watching. I thought they were waiting to play the game but they left after we finished. My friend also got a text message the next day from some people we know saying that they saw us play and how awesome we are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: