FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hard Guitar/Drums Rivalries ALL SYSTEMS READ!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sgspecial  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Hard Guitar/Drums Rivalries ALL SYSTEMS READ!!! Reply with quote

Recently smithal3 and I have been playing through the Guitar + Drums Hard Leaderboards.

To my knowledge Guitar and Drums are the two most populat instruments on rockband. Hard difficulty is still frequently played as my request to start a hard band was filled that day.

With all the Full bands that we have say members 2 and 4 can get together but the rest of the band cannot.

This is not a rivalry in the sense of songs every week etc. I am simply opening a challenge for all hard bands on every system to start working on their scorres and build up these leaderboards.

We are working our way up them and in all honesty I would be happier we 4th place or so out of 50 bands than 1st out of 10. The accomplishments that we are getting are worthwhile as the top band is very good but I would like to throw down the proverbial gauntlet to all other bands to see if we can't even have half the activity as expert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: