FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides announced
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerHawk310  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The0ldMan wrote:
It's possible that this could be the final guitar song, but The Who - Won't get fooled again was already confirmed as the final drum song. That would also be my pick for the full band final song. It has a lot more umph and is more famous than GGHT. This is definitely final tier though because of the length.

There are no "tiers" for the full band career mode--the different gigs for cities aren't based on difficulty. But there's a very good chance this is the final guitar song. The final vocalist song probably hasn't been announced yet.
RawWS6  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never heard this song before

It sounds great though, hopefully it's a badass dueling guitar track like freebird is... That song is so fun to play multiplayer (except for the intro) and this sounds like it could be better.
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RawWS6 wrote:
I've never heard this song before

It sounds great though, hopefully it's a badass dueling guitar track like freebird is... That song is so fun to play multiplayer (except for the intro) and this sounds like it could be better.

Nah, the bass is way too rocking to leave out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg

I cant believe my guitar teacher (of sorts) never showed me this song.

This song ALONE makes RB > GHIII IMO.

Southern Rock > Metal.

Harmonix, as much as I really really really really wanted you to have a band like Zeppelin on there (which might still be O.o unless harmonix only got 1/5 of ign's list. which would make me sad), this song alone makes this game win. Everything.

You have my everpresent appreciation, Harmonix.

sluggo  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TigerHawk310 wrote:
There are no "tiers" for the full band career mode--the different gigs for cities aren't based on difficulty.

Based on our world tour playtesting, difficulty does play a little role. When you start, relatively easy songs are available to you. As you work your way through the different cities, not only do the songs get more complicated, but you're gradually forced to play at a certain skill level -- for instance, our band has just reached a point where all four players have to play on Hard or better. We're now wondering if the entire band will have to play everything on Expert when we reach the final sets.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sluggo wrote:
TigerHawk310 wrote:
There are no "tiers" for the full band career mode--the different gigs for cities aren't based on difficulty.

Based on our world tour playtesting, difficulty does play a little role. When you start, relatively easy songs are available to you. As you work your way through the different cities, not only do the songs get more complicated, but you're gradually forced to play at a certain skill level -- for instance, our band has just reached a point where all four players have to play on Hard or better. We're now wondering if the entire band will have to play everything on Expert when we reach the final sets.

Good info sluggo, thanks.

That kinda screws me for WBT I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY FUCKING FUCK. This is the first time I've been able to check off a song from my 30-song fantasy setlist.

I SO wish I had people to play this game with. If I did, I'd buy a 360 just for this song.

Yusuke wrote:
This song ALONE makes RB > GHIII IMO.

Yes, undoubtedly. If it becomes clear that I can't use my SG with Rock Band, I'll just make a custom chart that is identical to Rock Band's guitar chart.
jesse0986  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GODDAMMIT.

I'm rage'd right now.
Darkbeat  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, they've finally made it official. I've been playing this song at the office, and it's fucking epic. Like people have said, it's like Free Bird 2, but much more fun to play. This is easily one of the top 5 notecharts evar.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Why haven't I heard this before? An utter epic.

Imo it takes a large steaming dump on Freebird's face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: